SUV'S Owners Support Terrorists!

by pettygrudger 55 Replies latest jw friends

• COMF
    COMF

The SUV's in the garage. I use it to haul drums.

• LDH
    LDH

LOL @ COMF. How did I know you wouldn't miss a chance to plug your new beauty.

Lisa

• animal
    animal

When the USA limits my freedom to choose what I spent my money on, it is no longer the USA. And when the limo-liberals define what is right or wrong, we are going downhill fast.

Animal

• COMF
    COMF

Hey, Lisa, I'm in luuuuuv!

• IronGland
    IronGland

Xena,

Yes, for some people SUVs are useful. However, I would wager that the vast majority of them rarely see snow or 4WD. Seeing as how a) a change in oil prices can severely affect our economy b) we're willing to go to war to get the stuff, it seems that a good thing for our nation would be to try to be less dependent on it. I wonder what the actual price for a gallon of gas would be if we had to factor in the occasional war and the tax money we pay in order for our military to ensure the supply is safe.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

COMF- love the car!!!

Irongland: There is much more to the war than oil. It's also about power. And making sure that power isn't in the hands of someone as evil as Saddam. Let him have WMD's and it won't matter what kind of car you drive here or how much gas it uses- you won't be here to drive it.

XW

• Pork Chop
    Pork Chop

Arianna Huffington is, and has been for years, a complete lunatic. Don't know how she stays in the public eye. Guess all it takes is money.

They'll take my urban assault vehicle when they pry it from my cold, dead fingers!

Edited by - Pork Chop on 8 January 2003 21:54:9

• willdabeerman
    willdabeerman

amen animal!. i agree 100%. that is my view also.

• IronGland
    IronGland

Xena..im not just talking about THIS war. Based on your logic why aren't we going after N. Korea. Anyway thats another issue. My point is that our involvement in the middle east is primarily about oil. That being the case, it makes sense to be less dependent on it.

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

geez, why don't we go totally cuckoo and throw recreational activities into that category too!!!?!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit