Long Intro From A Long Timer

by hillary_step 185 Replies latest jw friends

• JK666
    JK666

Hillary,

Your presumptuousness never ceases to amaze me.

I wasn't invited to this thread, just like you were not invited to wings thread last week, where you had to make a platform for all of your SUPPORTERS. Poor little abused Hillary!

You are a trip, dude.

Chuckling even more,

JK

• FreudianSlip
    FreudianSlip

HS is hot.

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Hi Hillary,

I just wondered if you are still an elder. I just read your opening post. I don't think you are, but thought I would ask anyway.

I am sure I could find out by reading more of your past posts, but I am in a lazy mood tonight and I think it is easier just to ask you.

The Oracle

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

restrangled,

You know, you get very tiresome, I addressed your your threads, not you as requested.

You are a liar. If your personal and insulting post that was your ENTRY on this thread has not been removed by moderators it stands above on public record.

I suspect that you think that like yourself most people do not bother reading posts before posting. Some of us have some personal ethics.

You owe me an apology Restrangled. Do you have enough principle in your 'supportive' little head to offer one? Somehow I doubt it.

HS

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Oracle,

No, I have been 'out' for many years.

Cheers - HS

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

What I have observed recently, is that you cannot stand it when someone disagrees with your opinion. You fly into ad hominem attacks, making insulting comments about the one that disagrees with you. Are you that insecure that you have to stoop to this level?

Hillary, you could just do what JK does when it gets too uncomfortable for him.

Don't call me, and I will not call you.

Don't PM me, and I will not PM you.

Don't post on my threads, and I will not post on yours. Most are boring cut and pastes anyways.

You figure out how to fix your life without my help, and I will certainly go about mine without consideration for any of your opinions.

I will listen to those I respect, and hope you can do the same.

I hope you can listen to what Simon said to you a few days ago, and get over your own ego. At least I know that I have the need to deal with mine.

Sincerely,

JK

Then you can run to Simon and cry that you're being abused.

• JK666
    JK666

I will abide by my agreement with the moderators not to respond to nvr. I do not want further restrictions.

JK

• restrangled
    restrangled

Hillary,

You are a sham filled with an elder ego so big you can't make peace with anyone unless you feel your arse is getting kissed. You idiot "Plonker" to be understood as a limp wanker.

And by the way, you can kiss my ass.....come by any time you are in the States, my dogs will make sure you do the same you limey moron.

Hows that for an apology?

r.

• FreudianSlip
    FreudianSlip

Restrangled- You funny.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    Who can ever forget the 'Tina' and 'Prisca' wars.

did the apostle paul not write to the congregations about these 2 ?

tijkmo - of the hilary step has always been nice to me but i still like to be kissed class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit