"Things you hate the MOST"

by breeze 29 Replies latest social humour

• shera
    shera

Another thing is, when people rain on your parade.You can be so happy about something and they suck every bit of joy out of it.I avoid telling those type of people anything.

• shera
    shera

Bugs....I hate any type of big beatles! June bugs...gag....ewwwww! I shake when I think of those things!

• auntiem
    auntiem

I hate it when people ask me what I hate the most! LOL j/k!

Breeze, I think yer bird is sick, ya ought to take it to the vet...ewww! I dislike tomato worms very much they are so fat and juicy when you squish them. I dislike rudeness, and judgemental attitudes. I dislike doggie poo, especially when your at a picnic and the grass is a bit wet and you step in it barefoot and it squishes inbetween yer toes. I dislike little children who are annoying and bratty and mean. I usually steer them towards the doggie poo.

• shera
    shera

LOL,I can see your going to be a joy to the board Auntiem! I love your humor.

Just had to add I"m getting rid of that bunnie..its very distracting...

Edited by - shera on 5 January 2003 21:30:58

• auntiem
    auntiem

Hey Shera,

I like the bunny...its cutsie. Why are you going to lose it?

aUnTiE M

• shera
    shera

when I have a lot of posts on a page,its annoying.O.k if you think its cutsie I'll keep it.

I'm at my limit..you saved that wascally wabbit!

Edited by - shera on 5 January 2003 21:44:52

• rocketman
    rocketman

What is it about threads like this? Pet peeves, things you hate, etc. They seem to come around about once every month or so.

• auntiem
    auntiem

Hurray! I 've saved an endangered species! Not too many toon wabbits left in this world!

aUnTiE M

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Is vaccum cleaners left in the middle of dark hallways! They bite.

CG

Edited by - country girl on 5 January 2003 22:5:59

• LB
    LB

I think I hate ex-wives the most.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit