"Things you hate the MOST"

by breeze 29 Replies latest social humour

• breeze
    breeze

Don't you hate those radio commercials for automobile dealers that scream at you very loudly, and always say the have the cheapest deals in town.

I also hate it when the say that their prices start at invoice cost.....do they think all consumers are just total idiots.....

Edited by - breeze on 5 January 2003 12:37:34

• shera
    shera

Rude,uncaring people.

• LizardSnot
    LizardSnot

People who point out problems but are unwilling to offer suggestions, solutions, time or money to help.

*Nay-sayers

Lizard

• Aztec
    Aztec

Yup those car ads are annoying!

Things I dislike (cause hate is a very strong word):

People with martyr complexes. I used to work with a woman who complained constantly but never did anything to solve her problems. No matter how many suggestions we would give her she seemed to truly enjoy being miserable.

Really bad music.

~Aztec

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Aztec....I agree!

It seems much easier for some people to be unhappy, letting everyone within earshot know, than it is to be happy.

The glass is half full!!! You are alive, be happy!

• TR
    TR

I hate those Progresso Soup tv commercials that always compare themselves to the basic watery Campbell Soups, as if Campbell has no other soups. Because of such deceptive, intellegence insulting commercials, I'll never buy Progresso soup.

TR

• heathen
    heathen

I hate being told what to think, say and do such as the WT does to people.I hate when my computer gets booted off line.I hate used car sales people .I hate waiting in line.

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". . What good is a damn cake if you can't eat it? What, should I eat someone else's cake instead?

When something is "new and improved", which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Selfish people. The ones that act like the world revolves around them. Ugh.

And spiders. I really don't see the need for those. Icky.

And then selfish spiders. They're the worst.

Andi - of the silly class on Sunday

• onacruse
    onacruse

I hate bird puke.

hehe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit