"2008" End of this system...??

by breeze 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nakedmvistar
    nakedmvistar

a generation equals 37.5yrs. add this to 1975 and you get 2012 which is the end of the Myan calender.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Did anyone ever notice how these end-time predictions never point to a date hundreds of years in the future? It's always a few years at most...

• Gerard
    Gerard
    Did anyone ever notice how these end-time predictions never point to a date hundreds of years in the future? It's always a few years at most...

That's part of the fear factor; An induced phobia used to control you and your lotalty to the Borganization. It Some experts noticed that a cult that makes profecies is appealing to some new recruits.

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

Attention all Prophets or Prophet wannabes, I'm taking bets on the date the end comes.I am offering $10,000 to $1 odds pick any day you like.

The one that picks the correct day wins...I'll even give you 1 day either side of your predicted date.

The book is now open...you can send your money to, Mr. Mesopotamia, PO BOX 666, New York, New York.

All Monies won will be transferred the day after the end of the system arrives! ...I will pay the winner by way of electronic transfer, deposited into your preferred bank account.

Just don't forget to send a self addressed Envelope with your money for a receipt, or if you prefer to pay by credit card I also accept , and please include full details of your bank account.

Be quick dates are fast running out. And please be sure to tell your wannabe Prophetic friends, spirit mediums, soothsayers, and numerologists.

This is a paid advertisement.

• bite me
    bite me

Bumping this up.. it just seemed too funny not to. Also while we are at predicting the end of the world.. if I remember correctly REM was totally fine about the end of the world..

That's great, it starts with an earthquake, birds and snakes,
    an aeroplane - Lenny Bruce is not afraid.
    Eye of a hurricane, listen to yourself churn,
    world serves its own needs, dummy serve your own needs.
    Feed it off an aux speak,, grunt, no, strength,
    The ladder starts to clatter with fear fight down height.
    Wire in a fire, representing seven games, a government for hire and a combat site.
    Left of west and coming in a hurry with the furies breathing down your neck.
    Team by team reporters baffled, trumped, tethered cropped.
    Look at that low playing!
    Fine, then.
    Uh oh, overflow, population, common food, but it'll do.
    Save yourself, serve yourself. World serves its own needs, listen to your heart bleed dummy with the rapture and the revered and the right - right.
    You vitriolic, patriotic, slam, fight, bright light, feeling pretty psyched.

It's the end of the world as we know it.
    It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine.

Six o'clock - TV hour. Don't get caught in foreign towers.
    Slash and burn, return, listen to yourself churn.
    Locking in, uniforming, book burning, blood letting.
    Every motive escalate. Automotive incinerate.
    Light a candle, light a votive. Step down, step down.
    Watch your heel crush, crushed. Uh-oh, this means no fear cavalier.
    Renegade steer clear! A tournament, a tournament, a tournament of lies.
    Offer me solutions, offer me alternatives and I decline.

It's the end of the world as we know it. (It's time I had some time alone)
    It's the end of the world as we know it (It's time I had some time alone) and I feel fine.
    (I feel fine)

It's the end of the world as we know it (It's time I had some time alone) and I feel fine.

The other night I dreamt of knives, continental drift divide. Mountains sit in a line
    Leonard Bernstein. Leonid Brezhnev. Lenny Bruce and Lester Bangs.
    Birthday party, cheesecake, jelly bean, boom!
    You symbiotic, patriotic, slam book neck, right? Right.

It's the end of the world as we know it (It's time I had some time alone) and I feel fine...

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Well, now I hear it's going to be 2012. Can't wait.

• avishai
    avishai

Nope. Because they don't even know what YEAR Jesus was born. Some say as early as 6 BC, others as late as 6 AD.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

And, it could be that Eve was created after Adam wondered Eden for 33 years.
    That would fit the original Fred Franz error. 2008- it it happens, let me know.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Considering this thread was started 4 years ago - I recently ordered a free new book (via a Google ad on here!) by a guy called Ronald Weinland who reckons the current system of things will end in 2008. I haven't had chance to read it properly yet but he seems to think that the USA is going to collapse in a massive way, causing major effects for the rest of the world.

Just saying...

• bite me
    bite me

That must have been your calling. I sure missed that boat, no free book for me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit