HELLO!!NEW
    HELLO!!NEW
    HELLO!!NEW

Just me little way to have Fun

DC

• freddi
    freddi

hey there discombobulategirl;
    glad to have you as a new member. join us and enjoy ride.
    peace

• chris_mj_gum18
    chris_mj_gum18

Claudia,
    Your reply is only partially true. I scroll down the list to see who still wants to engage in time consuming debates. But reading them? I'd like to see you 'guess' on that. One reminder though that seems appropriate, "Jesus chose when to speak & when to keep silent". He can read people's hearts, I can't. But his example has much to ponder of. 'Planting seeds' as you say? Of what? Seeds of doubt & apostasy? Or Seeds of truth & glory to Jehovah God & Jesus Christ? One thing I learned from all of this, Satan is indeed working overtime, very near indeed to Jehovah's Day.......

• Latte
    Latte

OutnFree,

I don't know if this article will help, I personally found it to be a an absolute GEM, and coming from the society!

AWAKE June 22nd 2000 "Should You Believe Everything You Hear?"

Do Not Be A Victim of Propaganda! page 9

Solomon a king and educator in ancient times, warned:"Anyone inexperienced puts faith in everyword, but the shrewd one considers his steps" Prov. 14:15. So we need to scrutinize whatever is presented to us, deciding what to accept and reject.

PUT INFORMATION TO THE TEST:"Beloved ones,"said John, a first century Christian teacher, "do not believe every inspired expression, but test the inspired expressions."(1 John 4:1 Some people today are like sponges; they soak up whatever they come across. It is all too easy to absorb whatever is around us. (end of quote)

In the picture on page 10 it says "TEST whatever you are reading or watching to see if it is truthful"

The scriptures have the final say as the last paragraphs correctly say "Your word is truth" John 17;17

Hope this helps, the whole article is pretty good, sure made me think!

Latte

• stephenw20
    stephenw20

Chris, we thougth we scared you away!

I can see tho you were just filling yourself with more JW propagandaized arrogance.......

I will be kind and end my portion of this debate with response to this one line.......

"One thing I learned from all of this, Satan is indeed working overtime, very near indeed to Jehovah's Day......"

Chris EVERY DAY is GOds day...Yahwehs day.........look up "Jehovah" in your "aid book" for that one........and if all you learned is that WE are apostates from Satan...its interesting all the information had/hascome form the WTBTS publishing firm, or from the mouths of the leaders...........so tell me Chris, how do you decipher which of the things that are said or printed to BELIEVE...perhaps the real apostates are in Brooklyn..........get some space dear..... save yourself!

love the day ......my lost soul of a human.........

• outnfree
    outnfree

*S*,
    I wish you hadn't categorized this thread as having contained a "debate" of any sort. There is much [good] information here and searching questions that remain unanswered but no frank exchange of ideas.

I would like to thank you, crossroads, claudia, larc & latte for your support. Likely I should have taken a page from larc's wisdom. That is, to just succinctly restate my question(s) and not really expect any sort of answer.

Just like in the ministry, there are responsive and "not interested" ones. Chris is not interested in examining her religion in depth to be able to discern the truth. She is comfortable where she is. So be it. If she changes her mind, she now knows where to make a start.

outnfree

• stephenw20
    stephenw20

Out
    I was just responding to Chris's WORDS

( I scroll down the list to see who still wants to engage in time consuming debates. But reading them? I'd like to see you 'guess' on that.)

not SUBSTANCE..
    forgive my error

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit