So I was enjoying a business trip in down town Bangkok...............Next thing BANG!!!

by cantleave 39 Replies latest jw friends

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I'm glad you're okay, young fellah me lad.

It's a good job you had noodles on your plate. The noodly appendages saved you.

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    Punk: I'll say it again. Your Brit humor always tickles my funny bone!
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice

SSC - It comes naturally. I also think I'd make a good villain in an American movie......we Brits are great at being nefarious masterminds.

Funnily enough, most of the Brit apostates(tm) I know share a dry sense of humour.

Thanks for the compliment.

• DJS
    DJS

Cantleave,

I'm glad you are ok; we need you on this site!!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

He is being respectful, thanking a god for saving your life would require blaming god for the 16 dead too.

• Driving Force
    Driving Force

So it just appeared on the news in Germany that another bomb has gone off in Bangkok.

Well one thing for sure, if I was there, I would now get the next plane out of there.

• sir82
    sir82

Perry sounds really pissed off, rather than displaying his usual condescension or mock humility.

Wassa matter, Perry, your sky daddy didn't grant your 3 wishes?

• suavojr
    suavojr

Perry is at it again!

Isn't it prudent to refrain from mocking until you have nonrefundable proof either way?

NO! Why can't we mock what does not exist? you mock the evolution theory and accept coming from clay, talking snakes, poisonous fruits, good tree bad tree, the flood, the guy who died for us but is not dead.

How exactly did the dna code, that if printed would stack 8 x 10 sheet of paper half way to the moon, come to exists if not for sky daddy or clay? You got a better explanation? Let's hear it big shot

Then why is our DNA flawed? let me guess... the invisible SIN the dwells within. Yeah, that's a good explanation big shot Perry.

• suavojr
    suavojr
    BTW cantleave, I'm happy that your are okay.
  • WingCommander
    WingCommander
    I'm betting the "religion of peace" has something to do with it. I've been to Bangkok as well. Not the safest city, but I enjoyed my experience. Hard Rock Cafe was jumping the night I went to treat our Thai hosts to dinner.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit