So I was enjoying a business trip in down town Bangkok...............Next thing BANG!!!

by cantleave 39 Replies latest jw friends

• andrekish
    andrekish

Hello. So nice to hear you are OK and may I pass on my sincerest best wishes to all affected by this horrible event. Humanity at it's most cruel. From someone who shudders at every blast, every day when we all see the news broadcasts. The hearts of so many around you must be broken and bleeding.

Thank you.

• Listener
    Listener

We've visited Thailand 4 times in recent years, unfortunately we are always a little apprehensive. On one visit to Krabi the country was suddenly under Marshall law and subject to a nightime lockdown. We chose to cancel one of our trips due to the unrest.

It's a beautiful place and I agree about the people. What strikes me most is how happy they are even though they survive on such little income and how much they look after those even poorer than themselves.

Hubby and I think overall it is the best cuisine in the World and even the street market restaurants have tastier food than most five star restaurants.

Thailand is considered to be one of the most dangerous countries for Australian Tourists. We personally make it a practice not to walk the streets at night. Even traveling long distances in a mini bus is not recommended.

Bangkok is unpredictable and not the place I would want to be but I guess you cantleave at the moment ;)

Keep safe.

• Perry
    Perry
    So if I was religious, would I have put those events down to coincidence, or be praising my sky daddy for looking after me??

So were you praising your clay daddy?

I mean what really is the difference? You mock your intelligent creator and accept ignorant theories about life coming from rocks or clay?

Isn't it prudent to refrain from mocking until you have nonrefundable proof either way?

How exactly did the dna code, that if printed would stack 8 x 10 sheet of paper half way to the moon, come to exists if not for sky daddy or clay? You got a better explanation? Let's hear it big shot.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Relieved you are well.

Saddened by this. My nephew went earlier this year and had a wonderful time. It's in my list as well. Just so very sad.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse
    No he praised his pasta daddy Perry.
  • JWdaughter
    JWdaughter
    Can'tleave, sorry, but I'm thanking God you are ok. I hope it doesn't offend you. I am so glad you are safe and well! Take care. I enjoy you hanging out with us!
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

or be praising my sky daddy for looking after me??

satan isnt quite ready for you yet , mate.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

So you just barely survived a terrible act of terrorism? I think Perry has the right idea, lets all argue with you about evolution, it only seems the reasonable thing to engage in at this time. (NOT!) So happy for your survival.

Perry attacks, doesn't even wish you well or the people who have been harmed. Well that's Christian fundy's for ya. All about priorities. Jesus is watching to see if he can convert you to his Jesus Jihad. Same as JW's only more Jesus-eee.

• cofty
    cofty
    Good to hear you are ok Cantleave.
  • Freesoul
    Freesoul
    Just saw it on the news, looks scary, happy you are safe.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit