BRITS v YANKS

by nicolaou 166 Replies latest jw friends

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

"hello nicolaou.
    Pls. repost these ad's - they were great...

cecil"

Happy to Cecil
    enjoy http://communities.msn.co.uk/altJehovahsWitnesses/1.msnw?action=get_message&ID_Message=1131&LastModified=4675317037878080550

Nic'

UK-miles ahead USA-gasping for breath

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

lol mike

didn't u know a masterpiece takes time

just to return it to it's former glory

wouldn't have thought u'd do that to a dodge

Yours dig

Try to add life to your days, not days to your life.

• BugEye
    BugEye

Ahh, but here in Australia, we are born of the Brits and are still under the monarchy, but our government is totally in the pocket of Uncle Sam.

We therefore officially take all points for either side.

We win!

Dave

• logical
    logical

DMouse, yes, my picture is that of Nero, Baron Greenbacks caterpillar

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

G'day,

I gotta say - from down here both countries are backward dungheaps with depleated natural resorces and spiritually gutted. Unfortunately we've been plundered and are slowly catching your pox's (or should that read "poxii?")

unclebruce, particularly amused by TR's war record (Sure America still beats up third world countries - but, unlike Britain, usually loses - Korea, Vietnam , ElSalvador, Iraq? ...)

• logical
    logical

The British had the sense to ship their prisoners as far away as possible...

• logical
    logical

Nic, those ads made me laugh!

• mommy
    mommy

Heehee hawhaw
    Nic, I did like those ads, You got a personal point from me(not to be involved in this ongoing debate)

Official announcement:
    Notice the thread you Aussie gents. BRITS V/S YANKS OF course USA spelled v/s right...another point? Sorry maybe you can play next time
    And I also would ask fo ra recount...this is where our Aussie friends come in
    wendy

• logical
    logical

Us Brits can count, if we ordered a recount it would be done straight away, as opposed to several weeks

• riz
    riz

nic,

thanks for posting those ads. they were quite funny.

riz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit