GeeJay at the RC: highlights, paraphrases and translations.

by sparrowdown 42 Replies latest social humour

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

For Sale Slightly used Branch Facility Australia

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    Damn my image of the Aus Branch keeps disappearing.
  • OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    sparrow: Damn my image of the Aus Branch keeps disappearing.

"That's something we need to follow up on."

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Just now finishing the recording of Gawdlmighty Geoffy Boy, and heard him saying We have to make sure in the case of divorce that the mother hasn't urged the child to say things against the father. So then they would not believe the child's allegation.

Remember when Dr. Phil was first a big deal on tv, he used to say quite often that if a person makes a statement and then the next sentence starts with "But...," - that But really negates the whole previous statement.

So Good Ol Geoffy had said towards the beginning that the child's accusation was always believed and taken seriously.

Then he hauls out what I believe to be his true attitude, which is the accuser must be using this accusation as a tactic to achieve their ulterior motives - or is being coached by a vindictive mother!

The judge had to stop everything and make sure he heard exactly what Bogus Geo really said - "As a reminder, we have to make sure the child hasn't been coached to say things against the father..." or words to that effect.

GeoHolier with that, just erased his whole bogus intro about believing abused victims' accusations.

There's nothing these miserable lying criminal lowlifes can say to contradict what ex-jw have learned about their cult. "Oh YES we are going to make things better in Jehovah's organization now that the flaws in our process have been pointed out!!" - which translated means I will say anything to get you off my back. But even if they do change something in their processes, what d'ya get? A money sucking criminal cult with a slightly changed process.

Marina

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

"That's not my area of expertise."

Although he said it several times, I think it was surprising when he said it after being asked a question about something in the elduhs manual. I think there was a question, "What is the difference between 'child' and 'youth' here?"

• If this "translator" doesn't have a handle on English words, what is his job?
    • And this manual is supposed to be used and understood by every elder, isn't GJ an elder?
    • Who IS the expert that all the elders are supposed to call in order to understand the phrases in their manual?
  • Heaven
    Heaven
    I counted at least 3 times Jackson emphatically stated NO WOMEN AS ELDERS (just in part 1).
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Heaven, of course women can't be elders. They are incapable of the required adult behavior that comes naturally to all men. Weren't you listening while he explained how women are always excitedly jumping up and arguing during meetings?
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Jackson would Praise Hard Questions..

To Give himself More Time to Come Up with an Inappropriate Response..

....................................................................................How About Answering The Question..

.........That`s a Very Good Question!................................INSTEAD OF PRAISING IT?!!..

Image result for Watchtower Geoffrey jackson Australian royal commision..........Image result for Watchtower Geoffrey jackson Australian royal commision

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I would kinda like women to be excitedly jumping up during meetings.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    GJ believes that a very good question deserves a thoroughly unsatisfying answer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit