The Kingdom Halls are empty

by punkofnice 84 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• freddo
    freddo

Above the CO's? Straight to the Service Desk. More "mature" CO's go round on training visits with newer CO's. "Mature" CO's occasionally get a bethel heavy accompany them.

Busy busy busy busy.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    steve2: idle bums languish beside untouched literature carts, whilst half-asleep brains play catch up on tablets and ipads. Pioneering has never been so glaringly un-pioneer-like, field service so lame and unfruitful.
    Cushioned, cacooned, stagnant, dulled, your average brother and sister has lost the zeal that truly could not last in a world defiantly refusing to play the game and end.

Add to the above list....

Many if not most Kingdom Halls, we mustn't forget, are also emptying-out because of the countless number of broken-up families due to a very high separation and divorce rate among the JW population in these 'last days'!

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

ToesUp wrote: "One can only hope the seats are empty! We wonder the same thing (haven't attended in 2+ yrs.).

I wonder if the RC in Australia will have any impact on some leaving."

The Royal Commission should have wide impact inside Australia and, as we get the word out, around the world.

But the reality is that most Jehovah's Witnesses will block it all out of their minds, will not read any of the transcripts or watch any of the videos. They really do believe that all of this information has been created and distributed by Satan and his minions - so they will give it very little credibility. Even if they do believe it to be an honest appraisal of what is going on in the JW organization, they will not do anything about it. They, like the Governing Body and the New York leadership will just ignore it and give it no notice.

Anyone who has called the New York JW HQ phone number and asked to speak to someone about the Royal Commission investigation will get this response:

"Please hold. I'll transfer you..."

Very bad music.

Very bad music.

Very bad music.

Very bad music.

Very bad music.

Very bad music.

Very bad music.

"Hello, may I help you? Oh, calling about what? A Royal Commission? Please hold..."

Very bad music.

Very bad music.

Very bad music.

Very bad music.

Very bad music.

Line hangs up.

Don't believe me? Try it for yourself.

JV

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Brandnew - Where is the love?

James - In my Millions Now Living book (plug plug), I asked the interviewees about their life in 1975...interesting responses.

pepperheart - great name btw. Yes. This is what I've been thinking too. Spot on.

steve2 - Very poetic, mate. I agree wholeheartedly. The old fashioned JW zeal has died out.

Vil Id - I kind of got lost between COs and their holinesses the watchtower popes. Money will find a way.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Freddo - Interesting stuff.

JWGB - You are right....this is a sore point with me too.

JV - You are right...the JWs will remain in their bubble of delusion. The leaders will continue to use this for their own selfish gain. their divine holinesses, the watchtower popes stand back and laugh in derision at how stupid their sheeple appear.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit