Disfellowshipped for Being Raped!

by UnDisfellowshipped 84 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ninja_matty69
  • The Oracle
    The Oracle

Complete and utter idiocy.

The demise of this filthy cult can't come too soon in my humble opinion.

The Oracle

• ninja_matty69
  • ninja_matty69
  • NewChapter
    NewChapter

Ninja----try firefox or another browser. If you are in IE, then click the compatibility button. It is at the top in your address bar, next to the refresh button and the close X. It looks like a sheet ripped in half.

NC

• Glander
    Glander

The evening* we found out our 12 yr old daughter was in imminent danger of being sexually assaulted by a trusted 20 yr old JW man we first called an elder and he and another elder were sitting in our living room within 30 mins. We showed them the evidence (see below). They agreed this was a very serious situation. As it was about 10 PM and our daughter was safe, I told them that I would be going to the police first thing in the morning. They concurred and one of them agreed to accompany me.

The elder who was to go with me called the next morning and expressed the thought that maybe we should not go to the authorities just yet. I declined to wait and went to the police by myself. I was interviewed by a woman police officer who handled these situations for the department and was very much involved in child abuse issues. She told me this was not only serious it was already criminal. She took it from there.

That very day the elders came down on me like a ton of bricks for the way I had handled it. I was having Matthew 18 (settle your differences with your brother within the congregation, not bringing in 'wordly authorites) quoted to me constantly. I began to feel I might be called before a JC for misconduct! Then I learned that one of the elders with a 14 yr old daughter had had a similar problem with the same man (who was the nephew of a 'super' elder). The guy had gotten too friendly with the girl and the elder father broke it up. This was followed by months of harrassing phone calls in the night and and ugly spray painting on the sidewalk and drive way of their home. They knew who it was. It was about this time that the pervert started to focus on our 2 daughters. He would set with them at the meetings and chaffuer them to Sunday roller skating get togethers. We had no idea about what had been going on with the other elders family. AND THE THREE ELDERS WHO KNEW HIS HISTORY NEVER SAID ONE WORD OF WARNING TO US.

* that night after dinner our 2 year old daughter had come out of her sisters bedroom with a mouth full of chewing gum she had swiped from her sisters purse. We'll never know why but she also took a folded sheet of paper and handed it to her mother. It was a letter from the 20 year old to our 12 yr old that was sexually explicit, set up a rendevous for her to crawl out her bedroom window, and included the phrase, "fuck your parents!".

• Jomavrick
    Jomavrick

Sounds like a religion founded by men doesnt it? The Rapist is after your virtue????? What a sick and twisted viewpoint. The religion disgusts me,,,,

• clarity
    clarity

Jom .... you took the words right out of my mouth (including the disgust!)

What was that quote? ........."the rapist is not after your money he is after your virtue!!!!

Wtf ....he is after CONTROL l!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just like the GB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clarity

• thecrushed
    thecrushed

Warning explicit *****

This upsets my stomach. When a woman is raped there is painful tearing of the vagina. It hurts terribly because the women wasn't expecting to have sex and rapists usually don't bring lube. How in the hell could they think that the victims can derive secret pleasure from this is beyond me!!! In my opinion they have made themselves sharers in the rapists acts by being such ignorant bastards!

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

The crushed, You are so correct! "In my opinion they have made themselves sharers in the rapists acts by being such ignorant bastards! "

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit