The Elders are coming over

by Princess 58 Replies latest jw friends

• Mulan
    Mulan

Mulan passing a "cookie" to Charlie.

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

well you have heard of the seven year itch???? maybe this 'friend' has an itch, you can can just imagine him sctaching his head and thinking, mmmmm not seen my old friend Steve, must be all of seven years, must give him a call, I know how about the holidays..... ha ha ha ha i would give them such a mouthful that not only would he have an itch to scratch, he would be nursing sore ears aswell for another seven years....

nightwarrior

• Princess
    Princess

They won't go away feeling pleased with themselves, NW

Jimbob, I wouldn't have agreed to see them awhile back but it's been so long, we just don't care. I have no ties to the dubs and whatever they do to us won't hurt us in the least. They aren't even on my "give a sh*t list". They dont' rate.

The bleachers are filling up quickly guys, hurry on over.

• Jesika
    Jesika

*popped open a beer instead of popcorn and lit a cig*

Why don't you give them a "special" cookie and watch how they act, while video taping. That would be something I would play over and over as I purposly made them laugh at the borg. *you know having the giggles and all* I am sure it wouldn't take much of the "stuff" to get a reaction. LOL

I am glad to see your family isn't taking this as a threat, and it is nice to see those who "throw it in their face" sorta speak.

I am taking my son to see Lord of the Rings in 2 hrs, so if nothing happens while I am home, I will be sure to log on for the update.

of the-*don't care for cheerleaders, but is finding some pom poms to cheer you on class*

Love,

Jes

• DIM
    DIM

Good luck Rachel...it amazes me how the people who consider themselves "true christians" operate.....even after being away from PA for almost a year, people are still talking about us. Give em hell, let them know how fake they are. Keep Michalina and I posted on whats going on! Have a great time on vacation, we are off to Gameworks in Seattle for my company CHRISTMAS party!

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Rachel & Steve, if he doesn't like your tree and decorations, you may kick him in the butt once for me. Wanna borrow my size 9s?

Lew W (of the experienced elder kick out class)

• Mum
    Mum

I like the idea of being at the KH if / when they announce you are disfellowshipped. I think it would be great if we could all know when someone is being disfellowshipped, go to the KH en masse, and give big congratulations and hugs to the disfellowshipped party, and then go out for a big celebration. We should be like AA and celebrate the "birthday" of our leaving the org every year and starting a life.

I have a friend in the Seattle area, and, if I can get some time off work, I would love to be there with you if they DF you, and applaud you.

SandraC

• blondie
    blondie

I would venture to guess that if this guy is a woman-hater, Princess, that he has it figured out in his mind that you are the one who put up the Christmas stuff and your husband, Steve, is just a poor man having his life run by a woman and isn't responsible.

Blondie(who has a PC snowman and snowflakes up)

• Soledad
    Soledad

Mum I love your idea!!! LMAO!!!

Hey Princess just do what I did when some JWs came over recently to visit my sick mom---offer coffee, tea, cocktails and christmas cookies!!! You shoulda seen how they gobbled it all up!!!

• Been there
    Been there

Princess,

Don't forget to give them a little gift wrapped something on their way out the door. I always have little inexpensive gifts for unexspected guests this time of year (will they take it?) hmmmm?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit