LambsRoar Reply to Mr. Bill Bowen - Slander &am...

by RevMalk 65 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Angharad
    Angharad

Yes it would have been better, but unfortunately Bill decided to make it public by sending stuff out on his email list to a great deal of people, so I really dont think anyone can blame Rev for replying publically, especially considering what has been said about him.

Edited by - angharad on 20 December 2002 5:24:16

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

searcher said:

If I had to create a profile of someone who was out to destroy the silentlambs cause

Why would Bill Bowen try to destroy the very cause that he helped to start?

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

I totally disagree. I need to say it again...I do not like Bill's personality. No doubt about that. But the thing is...if you look back...much more damage in words have been against Bill than the other way around. Look it up. Read back what has been said in the past 9 months. Read it with an open mind.

• searcher
    searcher

Undisfellowshipped

Why would Bill Bowen try to destroy the very cause that he helped to start?

Its not my place to speculate

People have been known to change agenda's for various reasons.

I am not saying things have changed with Mr Bowen.

He confuses me with his 'Enraged Elder' attitude.

searcher.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Searcher, I actually have yet to see any proof, that he actually told people to stay away from the boards, he has said, that he would himself not be participating in boards anymore. This was said to me. I suggest all you people, give him a call. Think of it this way. Everything you "Hear" from someone besides the person that supposedly said it, is hearsay.

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

Bill does have an enraged "Elder" attitude. It will take time for that to shut down. Bill is abrasive, Bill should not be (IMHO) a person who is in the forefront. In other words, the man has no tact. IMHO, he needs to have someone who is a people person in the forefront of what he is doing.

As far as agenda's...I think the man, despite what is happening in here, has stuck with the agenda of trying to help people. I can't fault him for that.

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

So far, here is what I have heard from Bill Bowen about the JWD Forums:

silentlambs.org does not endorse any Forum.

He does not want any Links to any "Apostate" Websites on the silentlambs.org Website (including JWD).

Edited by - UnDisfellowshipped on 20 December 2002 6:7:2

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

That's what I heard also Undf'd, never once has he told me not to go to any sites, however. Nor would I listen anyways. No one tells me what to do, besides myself.

• searcher
    searcher

Thank you Undis and TH for clarifying the point about websites, I did find that confusing.

searcher.

edited to add.........I am just trying to get a 'handle' on what is happening with all this.

searcher.

Edited by - searcher on 20 December 2002 6:19:32

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

ummm ... Rev ...

I will be making a further response to this ridiculous, slanderous email as soon as my Attorney returns my call.

.... it's ... "apparent" ... Libel ....

If your attorney suggests a tort of slander in a defamation of character suit - get another attorney.

BTW I'm still looking for the libel .... if I find one I will let you know. I see he made questions but so far he did not make accusations ....hmmm ... I see he quoted from someone else but did not confirm one way or the other if he is accusing you ... hmm .... Still reading ....

As for your name being used I asked yesterday - I understand you are a webmaster? So I asked is your name associated with megasytes and thus, in the public domain anyway or can webmasters hide their names?

hawk

Edited by - hawkaw on 20 December 2002 11:36:19

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit