Gasoline Price in your area

by JH 54 Replies latest jw friends

• BadJerry
    BadJerry

Interesting document (pdf) about gas prices.

http://www.zietlow.com/docs/..%5Cgtz/fuel.pdf

Yes, it points out the Europe (for the most part) is a high gas tax region. On the other hand, U.S. is considered a low tax country. I did like the "egg comparison" found on page 60...now we know!

• JosephMalik
    JosephMalik

Just paid 1.33 gallon which is up from 1.24 just a week or so ago here in eastern North Carolina.

Joseph

• BB
    BB

Sams Club, Toledo Ohio - $1.07 unleaded regular two weeks ago on a business trip.

BB

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Gee just for the price of gasoline I might consider moving to the USA.

JUST KIDDING.

Love Orangefatcat. Not that I don't like the US, I do, but you guys have no OHIP or Medicare that is paid by the government like we have in Canada. And if you don't have insurance its tough banannas for the regular joe. At least we have fantastic health care in Canada for both the rich and middle and poor class.

• SweatPea
    SweatPea

West of Charlotte, NC, 1.169.

• LB
    LB

Looks like Princess wins with the lowest prices so far. I've noticed it much cheaper up in Washington than in Oregon. We're paying 1.22 at Costco down here now.

• bluemoon
    bluemoon

Around the twin cities of Minnesota it is $1.27. Looks like that's about the middle of the road.

• LB
    LB

This website is useful as it updates weekly the gas prices all over Amercia. I've used it while traveling many times.

http://www.gaspricewatch.com/

It says the highest prices in the USA right now for gas is 2.03 on Hawaii and the lowest is 1.03 in Elyria Ohio.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Dont think any other Aussie has commented here.

So, 85 cents Oz a litre. thats 45 American times 5 ? .....2.25 US a gallon here. Thats unleaded. Leaded (super) is about 3 dollars US a gallon.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

$1.63 a gallon Monday at Arco in So.Cal.

$2.11 a gallon 2 weeks ago in Big Bear Mountain

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit