Gasoline Price in your area

by JH 54 Replies latest jw friends

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Why the DipFuck (Farkel got away with it, so why not me?) do we pay so much for petrol in the UK? Forget the taxes excuse; all

the other countries could bleat the same thing too!

Spanner

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I just filled up with gas this morning, on my way to work. It's cost was only $1.25 per gallon.

It's aluminum wheels that I have a problem with. After I got the gas, I went on my way to my first house and hit a pot hole. It bent the crap out of the wheel.(second time it's happened) The first time it happened I paid $175 for the wheel with a trade in of the ruined one. When it happened again this morning. I took my house payment and bought four steel wheels and new tires because I needed two more new ones anyway but when I broke the wheel it also split one of the new tires I had on the front. Why in hell they make aluminum wheels in the first place is beyond me. They may look nice but they aren't worth the money you pay for them. Shari

Yep, I know I am addicted now. I spelled four as forum.

Edited by - Lilacs on 18 December 2002 14:22:43

• ring
    ring

I filled up here in montana this morning @ $1.47 for the lowest grade

• JH
    JH

Lets do like in China, and take our bikes instead. Only problem is that it's -15C today, and that's too cold for me on bike. While I see the paper boy deliver his papers every morning on bike even in deep snow and even when the temperature goes down to -20C.

• TTBoy
    TTBoy

Been varing from $1.45 - $1.65 for high test (93 octane), American, in the Cleveland area. Seen regular in the teens in some places. Venezuela strike's gona mess stuff up though.

TT

• datsdethspicable
    datsdethspicable

Here in South Texas it is $1.18 a gallon.

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

Here in Missouri...it's $1.28...yesterday....of course they had the ladder up to the price sign!...

Sure wish we had free medical here! We are paying $550. (For both of us)a month for cobra insurance since hubby retired. That's dental also.. And prescription coverage and hospital.

Snoozy...

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Costco, doesn't really save you that much on gas, costco with gas is north of Seattle, and I live in Seattle proper, the local AM/PM is usually the same, if not beating Costco's price.

• Nancy K
    Nancy K

This is for JH? Hey! How are you? Where in Finland do you live? My entire family is from Finland, I was born in the US...Write sometime!! NK

Edited by - Nancy K on 18 December 2002 16:58:50

• JH
    JH

Some days I live in Finland, some other days I live in China.

I'll give you a clue to where I live. I live 450 miles from New York City, 420 miles from Toronto, and 190 miles from Ottawa. Tell me, where do i live?

Edited by - JH on 19 December 2002 20:59:31

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit