Yes!!! We will see Jackson's face!

by OrphanCrow 65 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• pusername
    pusername

...re: the GB ...

" Unless the WTS backs down, or the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses step in and defend their faith, then we could see Steven Unthank actually defending the existence of the FDS and the beliefs of Jehovah's Witnesses in open public court while the WTS and their lawyers, with the backing of the Governing Body, deny the existence of the FDS and maybe even the Christian congregation. And if such a courtroom drama ever unfolds, then at any given time Steven Unthank could back down and the FDS become no more than a never existing group of imaginary Christians who are really nothing more than a convenient "theological arrangement" whom Jehovah's Witnesses mistakenly believe exist and are their spiritual leaders who care about them."

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/217233/victoria-australia-report-on-oct-11th-hearing-involving-steven-unthank?page=1

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Username: I do hope Angus Stewart is well aware of the heavy coaching that Jackson would have received.

Why would he need "coaching"? After all, if he is 'god's mouthpiece' he should JUST KNOW what to say.

Luke 21: 12-15 You will be brought before kings and governors for the sake of my name. It will result in your giving a witness.Therefore, resolve in your hearts not to rehearse beforehand how to make your defense, for I will give you words and wisdom that all your opposers together will not be able to resist or dispute.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Why would he need "coaching"? After all, if he is 'god's mouthpiece' he should JUST KNOW what to say.

So true

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!!

All those other poor bastards had to have their mugs up there on display, why not Jackson's?

Thats why he gets the big bucks.

• life is to short
    life is to short

Yes great news thanks.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Glad to hear that his face will be seen for the sake of all the YouTube clips that will probably come out of it.

I emailed Mr. Stewart.... This was his prompt reply:

Lucky y'all that have gotten prompt responses. I sent him 2 emails that I thought had some useful material that I hadn't seen covered, but haven't gotten a reply. Had some other things in mind, however I don't have the time to write more that I'm not sure will be of any help.

• Splash
    Splash
    Can the Governing Body function as the Faithful Slave is one of their number is missing?
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Orphan Crow

Is there any addresses, email or snail, that we can use to express our appreciation of Angus Stewart and Justice Maclellen ?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Jackson's smartest move would be blaming the GB before him. Wasn't he the GB member who said that JWs owed the RCC a great debt for their missionary work?

He seems to have no problem switching allegiances when needed. So blame the Franz era! Then accept responsibility for fixing their mess. He would look like a hero in the eyes of JWs, and if the RC "persecuted" him, they would look like Satans minions.

DD

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Diogenesister: Is there any addresses, email or snail, that we can use to express our appreciation of Angus Stewart and Justice Maclellen ?

[email protected]

:)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit