Yes!!! We will see Jackson's face!

by OrphanCrow 65 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I swear on this here Bible that we treat JWS children like little lambs and pet them as such.

• Island Man
    Island Man
    That's good to hear. I only hope we're not inundating Mr. Stewart with too many emails.
  • Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse
    Billy I emailed the generic email address 3 times and have only just received an acknowledgment for the first 2 contacts on the 5th and 7th of August. They are probably being inundated, still send your info because they are very glad of it.
  • rebel8
    rebel8
    I nominate Orphan Crow for membership in UADNA.
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

Dianne, aka Orphan Crow: Well done!

• Freesoul
    Freesoul

During the court hearing on October 11, legal counsel for the Watchtower Society, Rachel van Witsen, from Vincent Toole Solicitors (the WTS's in-house law firm located inside Bethel, Australia) made a statement on behalf of the Watchtower Society that:-

"The faithful and discreet slave is not a legal entity."

Vincent Toole Solicitors then went on to present arguments that the "faithful and discreet slave" do not exist as a "person" nor do they exist as an "unincorporated body" and nor do they exist as a "body" of Christians.

Literally Vincent Toole Solicitors were arguing that the "faithful and discreet slave" should be struck off the charge list because they simply do not exist. In one broad sweeping statement the Watchtower Society and their in-house legal team completely destroyed the entire fabric and structure of the faith of some 7 million Jehovah's Witnesses. What next happened goes beyond the wildest imaginings that any Jehovah's Witness could ever believe was possible.

I am just wondering, if the RC has proved that the JW are run by seven men in Brooklyn, does that now mean that Vincent Toole Solicitor can now be charged with "perjury" according to their testimony on Oct 11 2013 in a Victorian Court in Australia?

• Listener
    Listener

Freesoul, you would need to see what was actually said, you need the transcript. What you have quoted is more of a summation and an opinion rather than what Toole said.

It is true that the FDS is not a legal entity, it is possible that it is an unincorporated body but it is definitely a 'body' of Christians. I don't think Toole actually said it was not a body of Christians. It is definitely a body of Christians because they have identified them as being such in their magazines.

I'm pretty sure that the RC will have asked questions regarding their legal an procedural functions which will need to be answered by G Jackson. This information has already been provided in the Statement by O'Brien.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    Depending on where Geoffrey Jackson is right now...if he's in the New York area it's 1:15 a.m. and his fat little ass isn't getting much sleep. How can he be getting much sleep when, safe to say, the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society pretty much hangs on the outcome of his testimony tomorrow?
  • Freesoul
    Freesoul

Thanks Listener

You've cleared this up for me, I was hoping there was something else we could nail them on.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I wonder if good ole Bro GeeJay will try turning on that charm offensive he's so famous for?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit