Yes!!! We will see Jackson's face!

by OrphanCrow 65 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

I emailed Mr. Stewart about Jackson's testimony, asking if the video link would be visible to the public.

This was his prompt reply:

Thank you Dianne for your interest. The IT people tell me that Mr Jackson will be on the screen for all to see and hear.
    Regards
    Angus Stewart

• Petraglyph
    Petraglyph
    Excellent. Can't wait!!!
  • Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Well lets hope it means exactly that.

• Giordano
    Giordano
    That's impressive Dianne, besides all of your very interesting posts you how have the ear of Mr. Stewart. Good Job!
  • Brighid
    Brighid
    OMG! I can't wait. I have this feeling it will bring some real healing and some closure. "Worldlies" have no idea what these people (the GB) symbolize to people in the organization (they're literally godheads in a way) and so actually seeing one of them being brought to task for criminal and inhumane policies, by secular authorities will be so incredibly powerful.
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Thank you Dianne for your interest. The IT people tell me that Mr Jackson will be on the screen for all to see and hear.
    Regards
    Angus Stewart

Good..

We Can Watch WBT$ GB "ROCK STAR" Pope Geoffrey Jackson..

...........................................SWEAT..

..................Image result for sweaty businessman

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

OrphanCrow, Fantastic news! I was just sitting down to compose a note to the ARC but read the latest posts instead. Wow!

Geoffrey should get a taste of his own medicine otherwise it is not fair.

I agree if we 'only' hear his voice, later on YouTube, Jdubs will say it is all faked and lies.

LL

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    Damn! It would have been better if he were in person. Being on a screen allows him more control since he will not be intimidated by being in enemy territory.
  • OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Giordano: That's impressive Dianne, besides all of your very interesting posts you how have the ear of Mr. Stewart. Good Job.

Thanks.

I have to confess, though, that I couldn't resist having an open email address for Mr. Stewart and I have availed myself of that privlege a few times already during the hearing. Lol! I can't help myself...but I am so grateful to have an opportunity to correspond with such an admirable person.

Brighid: OMG! I can't wait. I have this feeling it will bring some real healing and some closure. "Worldlies" have no idea what these people (the GB) symbolize to people in the organization (they're literally godheads in a way) and so actually seeing one of them being brought to task for criminal and inhumane policies, by secular authorities will be so incredibly powerful.

Yes. Powerful indeed. An opportunity that many may find will be a personal healing of some kind.

I think of the "panopticon", a physical structure that was adopted to keep control inside of prisons and how it is used as a metaphor for power structures - how the "eye" in the tower can control large groups of people through a central location. Now, we have the chance to reverse the gaze of the panopticon.

Isn't technology wonderful? :)

• username
    username
    There have been many many people sending loads of material for the Royal Commission to ponder over too ;) I do hope Angus Stewart is well aware of the heavy coaching that Jackson would have received.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit