Yes!!! We will see Jackson's face!

by OrphanCrow 65 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

You cant even get a direct answer to a Bible-based Question from the Gobbelling Bubbles but Mr Stewart [despite the e-mail load we buggers must be creating ] answers e-mails within 30 minutes -

I would like to say it again: His Academic Pedigree is outstanding;

He schooled at one of the top schools in my country, a Dairy Farm-boy by upbringing and attended the Natal University before going on to Oxford with the Rhodes Scholarship . Also a long-distance white-water canoeist.

As we say in my neck of the woods - What a Boykie !!!

Photos is taken in the area where he grew up in the Natal Midlands of South Africa

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Good picture, Fink.

A wolf in sheep's clothing, if ever I saw one.

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

To bad it not that clown Let, it would be really funny watching his face twist all the way around his head!

Dwain

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Outlaw, I love the photos you posted! Lol! Personally, Jackson reminds me a bit of Piglet from Winnie the Pooh.

But, do you think that this guy:

Image result for Watchtower geoffrey jackson

...looks like he could be this guy's brother?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Outlaw, I love the photos you posted! Lol! Personally, Jackson reminds me a bit of Piglet from Winnie the Pooh.

But, do you think that this guy:...looks like he could be this guy's brother?.....OrphanCrow

LOL!!@OrphanCrow!!

I`d have to say it`s a pretty good likeness..

Put Jackson in the same outfit and some might have trouble telling them apart..

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Outlaw: Put Jackson in the same outfit and some might have trouble telling them apart..

Hell, yeah...and Jackson already has the ring.

"Kneel and kiss the pinky ring, you fools....!"

• username
    username
    OMG!!! does this mean that it's not going to be the pope addressing the UN in September, That it could be Jackson, bring on the new world order lol.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

If Jackson and Pope Francis are long-lost brothers, I think it's pretty clear who the "evil twin" is...

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Heehee...Brother Geoffery and Brother Francis...I can't help thinking about this.

I have enjoyed these proceedings so much. I have said it before - it is the best reality show ever.

Lol! First, the location is great - what a perfect place to put a kangaroo court in the world limelight. Kangaroo Court - meet Kangaroo Land.

The script couldn't have been better, the plot is riveting, the casting has been impeccable...and now this. The best casting choice ever.

A Pope Francis look-a-like.

To speak on behalf of Gawd Himself.

Heehee...first we got a Catholic woman on the stand to give 'expert' testimony in support of the WTS. A woman who has worked extensively within the Catholic Church on child sex abuse issues. Perfect. A Catholic woman touched the sacred elder manual.

What kind of comedian picked her to appear? Well, apparently the same one that said, "Hey, Geoff! Want to pop over to that island down under and check things out? Lol! If things get too hot down there, you can always put on a beanie and sneak past airport security...haha! they will all think you are da Poop himself!"

This is getting good...I wonder what will happen next? The plot thickens...I must buy beer...

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

I want to clarify something...

When I said..."what a perfect place to put a kangaroo court in the world limelight"...I didn't mean that the Royal Commission was that - I was talking about the WTS kangaroo court system.

The Australians are at the top of their game.

Heh...I think the Aussies have learned a thing or two from the kangaroos - they sure know how to kick ass!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit