Geoffrey Jackson - Royal Commission Live Hearing Now!

by LostinJapan 190 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Stirred
    Stirred

Absolute malarkey! Lie! To actually say he has no knowledge of that an iactive person caught celebrating xmas or bday would be DF is bull.

• CalebInFloroda
    CalebInFloroda

Someone on another thread told me they were looking for a list of women who ruled and taught in Israel?

Along with Judge Deborah of Judges 4, let us not forget that Miriam served as a prophet alongside her brother Moses.

And it was a woman whom G-d used to first proclaim that any writing of the Jews was Scripture, and that was the prophet Huldah spoken of in 2 Kings 22 and 2 Chronicles 34.

And who can forget Esther who acted as savior of my people, and who we celebrate every year at Purim?

• Richard_I
    Richard_I

holy shit angus is amazing, he's asking about being baptized as a kid and then getting disfellowshipped, having to cut off all family and friends. intense questioning, this is awesome

stewart asked if this commission would be considered "apostate lies" and jackson rambled some dumb response. amazing because the wt just recently said most negative reports are "apostate lies", i think it was a study edition printed within the last few months

• cha ching
    cha ching
    Would you say the Australian Royal Commission has a good motive? Would you say that these are apostate lies? Would you say the GB could apologize? Will the GB be happy to spend money helping survivors?
  • cha ching
    cha ching
    Judge asks again about the two witness rule, and if Jackson were convinced of the truth.. Wanting to know what the church does to help families when, say, the father was the perpetrator.
  • Captain Schmideo2
    Captain Schmideo2

I used to work with a salesman. He could talk in circles and never answer a direct question from anybody. Jackson reminds me exactly of that weasel.

• cha ching
    cha ching
    You let them know they should go to police, and they don't want to go, but they are instructed to go to you. What do you do? Jackson said, "I would hope that the conscience of the elders would move them to go to the police"
  • ozbrad
    ozbrad
    Meltdown in aisle 3.
  • cha ching
    cha ching
    Where is the 2014 letter? Doesnt he know what everyone ELSE in the org thinks!?!
  • Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds
    lol jackson said they're in the process of adjusting their process for handling accusations of sexual abuse. i kinda doubt it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit