Geoffrey Jackson - Royal Commission Live Hearing Now!

by LostinJapan 190 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• ozbrad
    ozbrad
    your honour could I just mention...insert totally unrelated spiel
  • jw07
    jw07
    @Barrold Bonds: How frickin convenient!!!
  • AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

prevaricate

verb (used without object), prevaricated, prevaricating.
    to speak falsely or misleadingly; deliberately misstate or create an incorrect impression; lie.
    Geoffrey Jackson is champion of this ~!
  • AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

" I Appreciate you asking that Question" " I am glad you asked that Questions" = I always feel uncomfortable when a person prefaces his answers in this way!

My Piles are starting to ache !

• Captain Schmideo2
    Captain Schmideo2

"let me just convey my love and concern to your client"- Well, thanks a pantload, Brother!

• Freesoul
    Freesoul
    Does that mean he will back this up with compensation
  • Captain Schmideo2
    Captain Schmideo2

Doubt it...

• Captain Schmideo2
    Captain Schmideo2

You know, the more this Jackson talks, the more he sounds like Bricktop from "Snatch"

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Fuck, He played the typical patriarchal court card. The ""poisoning of the mind" by a mother.

What a bastard. I have faced that very same accusation over and over for years in court by a now dead psychopath. I have heard that term far more times than I would like to remember.

What a jerk - he actually thinks that elders are qualified to make that judgement???

Holy shit. I want to punch my screen...stop me now!

• jw07
    jw07

"I'm sorry, I can't answer that question."
    "That's out of my field."
    "I'm not qualified to answer that question."

I'm tired of hearing that! If that is really the case they should force him to cough up names of the persons who CAN answer those questions.

Of course we know better than that. I hope all of this lying and dodging comes back to bite.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit