Geoffrey Jackson - Royal Commission Live Hearing Now!

by LostinJapan 190 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• baltar447
    baltar447
    OrphanCrow, this is a frequently used tactic by divorce lawyers in custody cases(although the JWs have no business involving themselves in it). I've personally been accused of all kinds of things as a tactic that weren't true during a divorce.
  • OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Baltar, I am well aware that it is a common tactic. Well aware.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind
    And BOOM microphone down ,we are done . Boy everyone in America that went to bed early missed the best part ,thankgoodness for youtube !! LOL Well I am off to bed now too .
  • OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Aaaand...he managed to get a typical abuser behavior nailed to a "T".

A 'sincere' apology...and promises to change. "Oh, honey...I am so, so, sorry. I promise...I will change! I love you! Please...I wuuuuvvv you."

A sociopathic response to getting called out and caught for bad behavior.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

It's not my field, it's not my field. WTH you are a GB member. It's

not your field but he want the elders in the congregation to handle

the whole field.

• AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

What was the final document Angus proffered ?? Any clues ?? Will it appear on the Exhibit List??

So if you are faded you don't get DF'ed if you do certain things ?

Well Jackson certainly did "dance" a bit today !

FINIS

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Empathy is not my department.

• Captain Schmideo2
    Captain Schmideo2
    If anyone was expecting a William Jennings Bryan explosion on the stand ("I do not think about things I don't think about.") they were disappointed...

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    sparrowdown: Empathy is not my department.

Yeah. He got caught with is pants down on the empathy test.

At someplace near the beginning in his testimony he got all snotty with Stewart and said "I can't speak for a woman" and "I cannot know what a woman feels".

And then he winds up with "My heart goes out to her" and "It was a horrible trauma that she felt".

Geez,Jackson. Ya can't have it both ways.

Jackson has no concept of empathy. Yup. Just like I thought - an empty shell, not a bone of human decency in him. No truth to tell. An actor. Not a real man at all.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    Yeah, he cares so much for BCG that he coudn't even be bothered to listen to her case, and knows nothing of the details to comment on.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit