Won't get fooled again ...Moon Landing.

by The Rebel 579 Replies latest jw friends

• runForever
    runForever
    Viviane you are a writhing moron. You believe people went to the moon. Retard. Holy shit you are stupid.
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    Well, someone forgot to get their naptime in today.
  • LisaRose
    LisaRose

You can take some people out of the cult, but you can't take the cult out of some people.

I am going to make a guess that runForever doesn't believe in climate change either.

• DJS
    DJS

The impenetrable wall of empirical evidence and rational thought. It's all that is keeping us from the brain dead theorist zombies (and there are a lot of them on this site) and their infection.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9KJHTsJgb8

• Simon
    Simon
    Please all refer to the posting guidelines.
  • The Rebel
    The Rebel

Some would say to deny God is to deny the reality of much of the whole world.

Yet I deny God because I accept much of the reality of the whole world.

Thats the beauty of living in a free land, citizens are free to question everything, and believe what they wish. So a person thinking or even having absolute assurances that something, did or did not happen, is not justification, to belittle someone who has opposing views,may be lacking in facts, and also may be lacking in critical thinking skills.

But more importantly I appreciate by raising the question on JWC I have been informed mainly in an educational and friendly mannnor,.I appreciate being challenged to research and pointed in the right direction. And as time permits I will do my research, but marriage to a good woman, raising my child, work and appreciating the light evenings allow for limited time. But i think my priorities are right. Finally I guess what I really learnt was some topics cause way to much melodrama.

The Rebel.

• Wizard of Oz
    Wizard of Oz

Sorry if this has already been posted but I just couldn't bring myself to read the entire thread.

Love 'n' thortz Woz

http://www.moonlandinghoax.org/8.html

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

Funnily enough Wizard of Oz, I researched that site only yesterday, and the evidence seems very damning for man having landed on the moon. I discovered a debate on another forum which has run for years. It has many qualified and opposing views and much of the evidence presented from your link is challenged.

Anyway personally some topics cause way to much melodrama so I was thinking of starting a debate based on why we chose our user names, My name " The Rebel" is based on the Johnny Yuma character.

thanks for the link.

The Rebel.

• Slave4_38y
    Slave4_38y
    Is it possible that we can agree to disagree and move on with our live's? Everyone's entitled to their own opinion and no one will convince me that Russell's Teapot does not exist.
  • The Rebel
    The Rebel

Good point Steve-38y.

Anyway maybe in 50 years moon travel will be the norm. That will put the debate to bed.

But whether we went to the moon or not, personally I would rather the money had been spent feeding and clothing the poor of the world, which would have been paid for many times over if we didn't waste so much money on exploring outer space, nuclear weapons and defence.

" Hello" WE were ONCE knocking on our neighbours door asking the "STUPID "question,

" Do you think maybe someday all nations will unite as one race, and the money is available to feed the poor."

The point I am trying to make is this- we all once knocked on strangers doors, thinking our stupid contrived questions clever. We even thought people stupid for believing in dinosaurs.

What does this have to do with OUR thread?

I think a great deal, as to how we should respect diffent viewpoints.

The Rebel.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit