GEOFFREY JACKSON TO APPEAR BEFORE ROYAL COMMISSION ON FRIDAY 14TH August!!!

by defender of truth 77 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Oogie
    Oogie
    I told my husband. He seems to think Jacko will 'sort everything out'...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...if my husband only knew what is actually going on.
  • Splash
    Splash

You might want to post this on some prominent Catholic forums too:

"Watch a Jehovah's Witness pope defend their teachings on child abuse to a government Royal Commission inquiry. Live on TV!" (plus link).

Karma's a bitch.

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

Interesting ideas. Please see previous page for some ideas of media outlets to contact.

The BBC Have your Say page is an important one, in my view..

Let us know who you have contacted, please. :)

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Splash - "Watch a Jehovah's Witness pope defend their teachings on child abuse to a government Royal Commission inquiry. Live on TV! (plus link)."

Not too shabby.

Splash - "Karma's a bitch.."

This Friday, karma is Angus Stewart's bitch. :sunglasses:

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    BUT, if he is indeed gods own mouthpiece, ......

stuckinarut2, you made me laugh. You and I know that he won't depend on that teaching.

He'd fall back on "spirit-directed, not inspired" even though it's meaningless garbage.

• flipper
    flipper

And the plot thickens. The one thing we have going for us here is that so MANY of the Australian JW heavies have already had to testify at this Commission hearing - that Jackson may feel that he HAS to testify just for appearance sake to save face in front of WT attorneys, Australian coordinators, and elders, and C.O.'s who have already testified. If he backs out NOW- it looks REALLY bad. And remember- JW's are all about appearance in front of one another- they may not give a shit about how the " world " perceives them- but they have to play the " fake " impression game to impress each other to save face in front of the rank & file. So- this is my 2 cents this morning on this

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

flipper - "...this is my 2 cents this morning on this."

Just 2 cents?

That doesn't sound like you.

:smirk:

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

I look forward to seeing him squirm in his seat, if he shows up that is.

• flipper
    flipper
    VIDIOT- Yeah, I know. LOL ! I worked all night with only 3 hours sleep, then ate breakfast out and had 20 cups of coffee - now I'm all amped up. LOL. I know I can be " wordy ", but sometimes I try to be concise - just not very often. I think it's a hangover JW " thing ". LOL. I need to wind down more now and get a nap. Peace out dude. Flipper
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

20 cups??? You don't do that every day, do you? :fearful:

That f**king killed my dad, you know.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit