GEOFFREY JACKSON TO APPEAR BEFORE ROYAL COMMISSION ON FRIDAY 14TH August!!!

by defender of truth 77 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• defender of truth
    defender of truth
    .. Jackson may feel that he HAS to testify just for appearance sake to save face in front of WT attorneys, Australian coordinators, and elders, and C.O.'s who have already testified. If he backs out NOW- it looks REALLY bad. And remember- JW's are all about appearance in front of one another..

Flipper, I completely agree. The folks at that pro JW forum are aware he is going to court on Friday, and plenty of Aussie JW's too.. He will be there.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Boy I sure hope your Honor will open him up and let all his shit come out, I hope he gets a chance to ramble on about being one of God's faithful and discreet slave master. I hope your honor reads him a few choice scriptures and reams his ass out real good.

• RichardHaley
    RichardHaley

If you choose to watch it live the link is at the bottom of page: RC Media Centre

Convert Sydney time to your local time: timebie-sydney

• TheMark
    TheMark
    This is my prediction. It will be totally scripted. No tough questions with vague answers. The WT will come out smelling like roses as the prosecution accepts the bribes. And you will all exclaim WTF happened here. Yep, corruption and conspiracies exist.
  • defender of truth
    defender of truth
    I have sent the following email to [email protected] , [email protected], and [email protected] :
    My subject line was..Story to follow up on - Jehovahs Witness leader to defend child abuse policies LIVE on Friday
    "I sincerely hope that this will be of interest to you.
    Sources are here:
    www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2015/08/10/jehovahs-boss-appear-abuse-inquiry

Royal Commission news link
    Watch here:
    http://childabuseroyalcommission.gov.au/public-hearings/webcast
    Full transcript will appear here:
    Link to Transcripts " (you obviously have to enter those 2 links yourself, I can't fit them on the page)
    Does anyone else want to send a similar email to a news outlet?
    Feel free to use this as a rough template.
    We need to get this story to as many media outlets in different countries as possible.
    Only 2 days left to do it!!
  • Splash
    Splash

I don't believe that the principled men we've seen run the RC would succumb to bribery. If there is anything underhand being planned then it will be a sudden announcement that GJ's father has taken a bad turn and GJ has to leave immediately. However if this happens then I'd like to see proceedings suspended until another day in the near future.

As we speak GJ will be preparing his statement with the help of his lawyers (probably New York lawyers after Tooles performance) and will be briefed on get out phrases, how to limit his perceived involvement etc.

I'm not expecting any great revelations from GJ but it will be good to see him face questioning - it might just bring him back down to earth a bit, to be answerable to some who do not fawn at his every passing of gas.

I predict he will fend off the easy questions, and when cornered will say that he'll make sure things get reviewed. Of course this is a fob off since reviewing something means nothing will change..

For me it will just be good to make him acknowledge how harmful and inadequate his procedures are, realise that he is still accountable to the laws of the land, and that he isn't yet the all wise, all knowing, all powerful deity that he someday expects to become.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I would just love to switch a recording of G J before the Commission when family want to watch the Roku broadcast - have them think that this is it !

If they listened, they might hear something.......(we can dream!)

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    TheMark: The WT will come out smelling like roses as the prosecution accepts the bribes.

That is a strong accusation. And one that the Royal Commission does not deserve levied against it.

There has been no indication of bribes or corruption on the part of the RC to this point and accusations of such are unfounded.

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

Bluesbrother, why not just turn it on, load it up on Roku YouTube once it's posted.

It's not apostate, it's a court case.

• wifibandit
    wifibandit
    That is a great idea defender of truth! We should make a Roku channel dedicated to Case Study 29 of the Royal Commission.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit