GEOFFREY JACKSON TO APPEAR BEFORE ROYAL COMMISSION ON FRIDAY 14TH August!!!

by defender of truth 77 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

The Royal Commission’s public hearing into the Jehovah’s Witnesses will recommence in Sydney on Friday 14 August 2015 at 11:00am.

It is anticipated that the hearing will hear from one witness, Mr Geoffrey Jackson, a member of the Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses.

www.childabuseroyalcommission.gov.au/media-centre/media-releases/2015-08/public-hearing-into-the-jehovah%E2%80%99s-witnesses-to-rec

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury
    Double awesome!
  • defender of truth
    defender of truth

Sorry I was blind, I honestly didn't see your topic..

Anyway, whichever one people post on (who cares really), PLEASE keep bumping the news to the top.

Cannot wait to see this..

• iwasblind
    iwasblind

Hey Defender

No worries on this end, the more the merrier!

Let's just pray that he shows.

• defender of truth
  • Splash
    Splash

I wonder what angle the RC will take with him.

The worst that can happen is that GJ gets cornered and accepts that he'll review the procedures.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Maybe he'll pull a Col Jessop?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Let's wait and see. I remain unconvinced that Jehovah's mouthpiece on Earth(tm) will appear. If he does it'll be the same old lies and spin we've been hearing all through the ARC. 'I don't recall', 'That isn't my department', 'Yes, we have done that good thing', 'No, we have never done that bad thing', 'It's everyone elses fault but ours', 'It's the parent's responsibility', 'lies. Lies. Lies and spin!'
  • Petraglyph
    Petraglyph

I never thought I would see the day. Unbelievable. I'm really looking forward to this.

• freddo
    freddo

Those who know how - get this to the world's media please.

Those who have still-in family can then innocently say."Wow a governing body member is testifying at the Royal Australian Commission into child abuse - it must be ok to watch mustn't it?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit