My thoughts on Geoffrey Jackson

by thedepressedsoul 68 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ Data-Dog...

You should write a WT-centric courtroom drama.

x

I can just picture R&F JWs watching the scenario you just wrote...

...half of 'em would be impotently sputtering "how dare that bastard Angus?", and the other half would be like "why isn't Brother Jackson answering???"

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

thedepressedsoul - "JW's may not see past the BS, but guess what, the courts are."

At this point, the RC's bullshit meter has buried the f**king needle.

• hoser
    hoser

Can't they as court notify airports and seaports not to let the bastard get on the plane/boat.

Its a freaking island. He can't go anywhere.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

They're on record as having asked nicely.

If he keeps saying no, they don't have to ask nicely anymore.

• thedepressedsoul
    thedepressedsoul

They're on record as having asked nicely.

If he keeps saying no, they don't have to ask nicely anymore.

These GB members think everyone else should give an answer, defend their faith, but them. They have their own rule book to play by. Heck, "They don't answer to WT".
  • username
    username

I do wish someone could send the commission the 2013 watchtower explaining that all JWs have to obey the slave regardless!

• thedepressedsoul
    thedepressedsoul

At this point, the RC's bullshit meter has buried the f**king needle.

Yea, it took them a few days to see the level of BS. Sadly, it takes your average JW a lifetime, if ever.

• thedepressedsoul
    thedepressedsoul

I do wish someone could send the commission the 2013 watchtower explaining that all JWs have to obey the slave regardless!

Agreed! Although I have to say, I'm really impressed by how much research the commission has already done and what they already know. They've dug very deep, not just the surface. Everyday they surprise me what they bring to light or notice is BS.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

thedepressedsoul - "...it took them a few days to see the level of BS."

Oh, they were already well aware of it, I'm quite sure.

They're simply advancing strategically.

• Closer to Fine
    Closer to Fine
    Questioning the gb is the same as questioning god. I would like to see a gb member explain that to the world audience that is watching

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit