Our Mother is in a coma :(

by noidea 60 Replies latest jw experiences

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

((((Paula, Karla and family))))

My thoughts are with you. Being there, seeing someone get sicker and sicker, it's one of the hardest things to do. Yet you are giving your mother a wonderful gift by being there, and she KNOWS you are all there too.

Take care honey, make sure you tell your mum all that you still wanted to tell her, that you love her, and will miss her, but also that you will be fine, and that its okay for her to go.

Kisses.

• Prisca
    Prisca

((((((((((myself & noidea)))))))))))

My mother died of cancer, after being in a coma. It was a peaceful death for her, with all her family and best friends with her. So I know what you girls are going through.

May you have the strength to endure this difficult time.

• rebel
    rebel

When I lost Claire, my mum said to me that I never really lost her. She came from me and she is still here through me. It is the same with your mum, you came from her and she will always be here through you.

Somebody on this board (Vivamus I think) told me much the same thing the other day.

You are in my thoughts and prayers

xxR

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

((((((((((((Paula and Karla)))))))))))))))

My thoughts are with you!!!

XW

• asortafairytale
    asortafairytale

My prayers and thoughts are with you!

• AwakenedAndFree
    AwakenedAndFree

Dear ((((Karla and Noidea)))),

May the peace of God be with you during this very difficult time and always.

Christian Love,

AwakenedAndFree

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

My heart and prayers goes out to you!

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Here, take this huggy bear with you!

• rebuilding94
    rebuilding94

.....Karla,

Im so sorry for the pain that you and your family are suffering.

My prayer's are with you.

• gumby
    gumby

Karla, Paula

There were 5 of us also when my Dad went into a coma. We talked to him and let him know we loved him. I was a dub then, and whispered in his ear that God will bring him back to a healthy body again with no more problems.

Now I believe as you, that life will go on in some way for your mom. I sure hope so.....I would like to see my dad when I go.

My thoughts with you guys,

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit