Our Mother is in a coma :(

by noidea 60 Replies latest jw experiences

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Paula and Karla:

I'm sorry to hear about your Mum. I'll be thinking of you.

Expatbrit

• shera
    shera

My thoughts are with you and heres some hugs too.

Take care of your self.

• Cowboy
    Cowboy

((((((((((Paula and Karla))))))))))

My thoughts are with you and yours.Your mother must be proud to have raised such kind and courageous daughters.I know very much of where you are,know that I'm here if you need to talk about it.

David

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

Karla and Paula,

Time just goes so quickly. But our moms live forever in our hearts, as we in theirs.

warmest thoughts and love,

christina

• twinkletoes
    twinkletoes

Paula, Karla and family,

We were so very sorry to hear that your Mum is so poorly. We will be thinking of you all at this very sad time.

with love from

Twink & Kaytee

• waiting
    waiting

well, call me slow........but I had "noidea" that's what your screen name spelled.

I actually was trying to pronounce it when I figured it out.............duuuuuuuuuh.

I'm so sorry about your mother's illness - both my parents died of cancer, but they were also heavy smokers & drinkers - crappy people in general.

I really don't know how I'd feel about parents who were nice. It's great that you will have such good memories of your mom - quite a statement of success on her part.

It's also good that your family is coming together, and that she can still hear y'all. Kinda like the "silver lining in the cloud", eh?

Take care - and please pass our hellos onto your family?

waiting

• seven006
    seven006

Paula,

I'm not a prayer person but my thoughts will be with you and Karla.

Dave

• NewLight2
    NewLight2

Paula and Karla,

I'm so sorry to read this news. I, too, have an aging Mother whom I love very much. The thought of losing her is almost more than I can bear. I really don't know what to write, as words just can't express the feelings we have at times like this.

Prayers,
    NewLight2

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Paula, this has gone so fast since you first mentioned it. I'm so glad you all were able to be there for her. Love to you and Karla and the rest of your family.

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

I talked to Carla and Paula eariler. They were getting ready to go back to the hospital. I felt so bad for them that I had to lay down, didn't wake up until just a few minutes ago, I slept for over 3 hours! Brought back some memories from when my mother was sick. I feel so bad for them. It's soooo hard.

DeDe, I'm like you, I've also been crying. It breaks my heart.

Edited by - Tinkerbell4125 on 5 December 2002 21:30:49

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit