Our Mother is in a coma :(

by noidea 60 Replies latest jw experiences

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I don't usually know the right words to add, like so many on this board
     seem to be able to do. I just wanted to let you know that I do think
     happy thoughts for many on this board often throughout the day. 
    You will be the ones on my mind today. Losing your mother is one of the 
    hardest things to lose in life. You seems to have a beautiful state of 
    mind about though. And as always.... in the words of Tupac
     "Keep your head up."
  • jgnat
    jgnat

I am sorry to hear that your mom is leaving you soon. (((hugs)))

• Robdar
    Robdar

(((((((((((((((((Paula & Karla))))))))))))))

• ring
    ring

Paula, Karla & family

I just want to say that i will be thinking of you during this sad time

(((((Paula))))) (((((Karla))))) & (((((family)))))

• Seven
    Seven

{{{{Paula and Karla}}}} Keeping you in my thoughts. I'll light a candle for your Mom.

• Shakita
    Shakita

Paula, Karla and family:

May you all have the strength to get you through this really tough time.

My Dad died in my home on hospice care last December. He could not speak because the cancer that had ravaged his lungs, but I knew he felt our love for him till the very end. Your Mom does, too.

My thoughts and prayers are with you all. May you have peace.

Mrs. Shakita

• ugg
    ugg

my heart was deeply saddened hearing this,,,sending many hugs and condolenses.....

• mouthy
    mouthy

Asking the HOLY SPIRIT to put a hedge around you at your Mothers bedside.When my girl was in a coma - she heard every word I am sure---The last thing I said to her was -"I wouldnt' let them do this to you unless it was helping Because I love you " (as she had to have tubes down her throat.)

She replied" I love you too MUm!!!! "& they said she was in a coma.......... So keep telling her of your love & how you really appreciated her.I know it is hard. But your walking through the Valley-The "rest"will be a relief for her, Heart ache for you children!! God be with you as you bear up (((((hugs)))

• Scully
    Scully

((((((((((((((((((Karla, Paula & Family))))))))))))))

I don't know if this will help at all, but of all the sick, dying people I've cared for while they were surrounded by family, there is one that stands out the most as the most touching thing I've ever seen.

It was around this time of year, and the children and grandchildren of my patient gathered around her bedside. She too, was in a coma, and wasn't expected to live through the night. The hospital has a garden outside that could be seen through the window and the Christmas lights were glittering on the evergreens. One of the youngest grandchildren had been in her school's Christmas concert, and wanted so badly to sing for grandma, since she hadn't been able to go to the concert. Finally, after a bit of fussing, the little girl started singing "Silent Night". The family members clasped each others' hands and one by one joined in the song with the little girl. I stood in the background and bawled my eyes out as I watched a beautiful moment taking place. I think that will be one precious memory for everyone in that family. I know it's one of mine.

Love, Scully

• riz
    riz

((((paula, karla, and family)))) i'm so sorry. i'll be thinking of you.

love, riz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit