Why I have renounced Atheism and become a believer again

by cantleave 39 Replies latest social humour

• cantleave
    cantleave

I have always said that if a god showed itself I would follow the evidence and renounce my atheism. I have now seen enough to start believing again, I am so happy, I feel a inner contentment, when HE connected with me I really knew it was HIM. If you are not a believer you will not understand this, but trust me, look at the evidence, open your heart to him, LET HIM IN and your life will change for the better. I feel so happy I need to share..........

Seek HIM and you shall find HIM in the heavens...

On the Land......

.....and even the god particle itself is a reflection of his image

He deserves our worship.......

• Divergent
    Divergent
    Ahhh... the FSM ^^
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Sorry....he didn't appear on toast...all powerful gods make a toasty appearance.............I'm not convinced!
  • SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    Punk: that almost made me choke on my coffee!
  • oppostate
    oppostate

Do you bow down before an altar of a plate of pasta?

Are octopuses holy messangers of your tentacled god?

Enquiring minds want to know.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Image result for fsm on toast

OMG I am converted!!!!

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

The Royal Commission proceedings over the past two weeks have very nearly convinced me there is a god! πŸ˜‡πŸ˜œπŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‡³πŸ‡ΏπŸ’»

PUNK - as a True Believer in the FSM, I have reason to believe those toast pictures are a fraud. The FSM does not appear in toast, but does appear in garlic bread.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

BOC - Do you think there might be a hint of garlic in this toast though?

I am wondereing if there might be a Balti Chicken Methi god? If there is...I'm in!

• wwjdnwt
    wwjdnwt

I can't understand how anyone can deny the presence of God. So many things point to a beautiful creator. How is it that the plants and foods have the vit. and min. in them that is exactly what a human needs. The water, the clear thirst quencher with no taste, something we cannot live without, but is provided for us. Salt, we need it to live, it is provided to us. Those are just a few of the little things, that are huge to humans.

He has shown himself and there is no way imho that there is not a creator to this amazing universe. Miracles happen all the time. God will show himself to anyone who is searching and He will give you peace inside that is beyond understanding.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury
    there's always one, isnt there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit