Royal Commission live streamingstarting soon!

by possum 236 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Indian Larry wrote: Please tell me someone is recording this and will post on YouTube? Preferably unedited without any additional comment so I can show it to me family that is still "in".

There are many posts with the links to both the full written transcript and the YouTube videos. The commission's own website has the written transcript. Barbara Anderson has all the links to video on her website: www.watchtowerdocuments.org.

Links to this Royal Commission:

http://www.childabuseroyalcommission.gov.au/

I'm trying to find the links to the transcripts. I saw them earlier today but having trouble finding link at moment.

Edit to Add: I found a link to transcripts for Study 28. JW hearing is 'Study 29', so perhaps there is a delay for the Commission to post the transcripts after the entire hearing is completed???

{Reference Study 28 Transcripts: http://www.childabuseroyalcommission.gov.au/case-study/860eabc6-e0fc-453a-b9d4-51a89852fede/case-study-28,-november-2015}

• Ozman
    Ozman
    deRooy told the victim that she should not talk to anyone about what happened to her...he says that's how he shepherds the flock. But he admits he would do it differently now. Shouldn't he be saying 'that's how the holy spirit guided us back then.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    Yes sparrow, he has crickets in his mouth.
  • cha ching
    cha ching
    Here we go again, confidentiality is made into a god again.
  • OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

She is good. So good.

Notice she is wearing slacks. Power dressing.

She has him talking to her like he talks to "sisters". He has his 'teaching to women' posture and voice going. He slips to his 'authorative posture', including taking his glasses off at one point and looking disdainfully and waiting patiently for her. Perfect display of how elders talk to women.

Oh my. What a performance.

• AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

Marvin Shilmer - Coregation ! lol

This is 'stralia - not USA ...good on ya mate!

http://www.australianexplorer.com/slang/phrases.htm

• Ozman
    Ozman
    I vividly remember hearing these words...'Jehovah's spirit directed organization'.
  • Mephis
    Mephis
    He's deliberately being evasive and McClellan's picked him up on not answering the question. I know there's a charitable view of this, but I'm more inclined to think this is deliberate. The phrasing is too careful, too ambiguous.
  • possum
    possum

Esse quam videri
    King James Bible
    Dead flies cause the ointment of the apothecary to send forth a stinking savour: so doth a little folly him that is in reputation for wisdom and honour.

And what a stink! and more than a little folly!

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

These guys have been coached. All claim to have not read the material sent by the RC. All claim to know nothing about the RC despite it being covered in all media in Oz.

All are claiming poor memory but then can recall points of how the "society" assisted in these cases (in detail).

I agree with Ozman. The wt lawyers are only keeping their arguement to "We were only following the law back as it was when these cases came up." and "We are now at the cutting edge of religious organisations who protect children." In other words they are not liable for compensation from the cases highlighted by the Commission.

It's all about the bucks and The Chief Justice and Angus Stewart know that.They are laying careful foundations for a compensation case e.g. why they destroyed that "expert" witness and why they are hammering each elder to admit that they didn't follow legal procedure on the say of the branch and the wider wt material.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit