Royal Commission live streamingstarting soon!

by possum 236 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• cha ching
    cha ching
    "I've got lots of scriptures, i've been trained, I am a shepherd, I have publications, I have letters, I have..... " such sad bumbling that he thinks sounds so great.
  • cha ching
    cha ching
    Oh... NOW it's lunch time!
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

They have no specific training...except for the articles in the publications.

I wonder what the publications will now say. I'm sure it will become one of their secret communiques.

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

"I have lots of scriptures that come to mind when I'm consoling someone -" Yes - THE SAME BUNCH OF SCRIPTURES YOU ALWAYS USE!

Marina

• Indian Larry
    Indian Larry
    Please tell me someone is recording this and will post on YouTube? Preferably unedited without any additional comment so I can show it to me family that is still "in". Either that or post an unedited version with no comments and another version with comments.
    If there is any remarks beyond what the court has to say they won't watch it, but if it is just this case they will. Just sayin'
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    Time for lunch and possibly (for the justice) to check no one has been slipping crazy pills into the water that would account for what he has been hearing from the WT's elders.
  • Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

OH he can't recall exactly what he did say, and he can't recall writing this letter or receiving that letter, but he knows for a FACT that he would not have told BCG that she shouldn't go to the authorities now that her father was a reinstated jw, and he would NOT have told BCG that the scriptures say not to take each other to court.

Marina

• oppostate
    oppostate
    The lawyer for the complainant (BCG) named Ms. David was getting quite exasperated. Quite a contrast to the cool and smooth Mr. Stewart. But the important thing is that they're not letting de Rooy get away with much.
  • AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN
    stuckinamovement - May I add: " A string of Gormless worms " [A string of gormless elders] - Hope this makes the Oxford Dictionary one day.
  • possum
    possum
    elders being grilled they have power literally life over death in congregation and with that power comes responsibility. Commission is highlighting that they have not used that power to protect children and have actually put them in harms way time and time again. WT has not educated or trained these men in even the fundamentals about their legal responsibilities or safe practice. Love to those abused is conditional upon being complaisant in silence with 2 witness rule. Elders especially allergic to sisters who agitate for justice....often labelled mentally unstable, troublemakers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit