Royal Commission live streamingstarting soon!

by possum 236 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• jwfacts
    jwfacts
    Marvin Shilmer - coregation is good Aussie pronounciation.
    Village Idiot - One other child would be sufficient for the two witness rule and they would likely find another since pedophiles are serial offenders.
    Back then they needed two witnesses to the same act.
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

DD - my apologies to the Prince of Darkness, the quote attributed to him may have been hearsay. Mea culpa.

Marvin- many aussie witnesses pronounce congregation con-regation.

• cha ching
    cha ching

And now the question of apology comes up. Should the perpetrator apologize? Would that be appropriate, as part of the healing?

And, you did not meet with him before reinstatement (tho de Rooly previously said that was procedure) & he did not apologize... yet that should have been done.

• Ozman
    Ozman

deRooy says' in hindshight I would handle it differently'.

deRooy is saying that the holy spirit misguided him.

• Ozman
    Ozman
    Stewart pulls out the 'don't take your brother to court' scripture! Been waiting for that!!
  • Ozman
    Ozman
    deRooy says this scripture doesn't apply to child abuse!!!
  • Ozman
    Ozman
    he's now back peddling...
  • Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

"He's doing all the right things so we can't hold him back anymore." "What right things is he doing?" "HE'S GOING TO ALL THE MEETINGS."

Just what I've known for years - IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU DO IF YOU JUST GO TO ALL THE MEETINGS.

Marina

• possum
    possum
    Wishful thinking de Rooy!! Trouble is in hindsight he would've have been able to handle things differently WT way or the highway!
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

"In hindsight I would have handled it differently?"

Translation: "in light of this humiliating grilling I would have lied better"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit