Royal Commission live streamingstarting soon!

by possum 236 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• possum
    possum
    They may eventually have to pay up will be like getting blood from a stone. They stupidly pride themselves on being extremely litigious even it it means making victims have to face public hearing like this to get their stories heard and validated disgusting !!!!
  • cha ching
    cha ching
    Lunch break.. 30 -45 minutes
  • OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Holy Aussies...

Justice McClelland ended on a fine note. He got JW elder to say that civil law can over ride Biblical law.

Ding! Round one. The opponent is bruisied and bleeding. This ain't pretty. This is long, drawn out and dirty fighting. Rooy is being taken to the cleaners. He is putting on a shameful performance. Utterly shameful.

*to add - I forgot to mention...pathetic. Simply pathetic.

Yay Stewart! I love his stamina. He isn't even breathing hard.

• msconcerned
    msconcerned
    The lying and sneaky way these people are acting just makes me so angry, i remember not too long ago being reprimanded for some negative comments about the elders....
  • breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions
    I don't think this is lunch - just a quick break. They usually break for lunch in around an hour and 15 min from now.
  • Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once
    Rooy says he was "sickened at what BCPerv did to his daughter as any father would be, BUT he can't remember what he was told" was done by BCPerv. He believed BCG when she said BCPerv did whatever he can't recall but couldn't act on it because the Bible tells him not to. He, of course, was outraged by whatever it was. Would this make him more merciful than Jehovah who inspired the 2 witness rule? I bet you a million dollars he can remember eating hoagies at the conventions, now that's something memorable! Much more than the details of a child rape spoken in tears by a mother and her daughter!
  • C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r

He smiles and blushes profusely when he lies

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Huh. Rooy is sure getting questioned about the "two witnesses" in Deuteronomy.

It just occured to me who the "two or three witnesses" are supposed to be. I think it is supposed to mean that the body of elders were required to be the 'witnesses' and they didn't do their job - they were supposed to be her witnesses.

And did you notice this? BCG was only a witness in the appeal hearing. She was not considered to be a victim/accuser.

• cappytan
    cappytan
    Why doesn't someone ask him what about the proceedings is so amusing as he keeps smiling like a doofus?
  • Ozman
    Ozman
    we're back!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit