Thinking about Bill Bowen...

by Pathofthorns 112 Replies latest jw friends

• fjtoth
    fjtoth

Edited by - fjtoth on 21 November 2002 18:24:1

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Ya, so when are you going to do the same fjtoth?

• fjtoth
    fjtoth

Edited by - fjtoth on 21 November 2002 18:24:39

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

I think there are some people on this Board who have made a much bigger issue out of Bill Bowen's comments about Ray Franz than Ray himself has.

• fjtoth
    fjtoth

Edited by - fjtoth on 21 November 2002 18:25:26

• Englishman
    Englishman

This is what I would say to Bill Bowen if he was sat right next to me now.

"Bill, I take my hat off to you for deciding not to associate with JW's after you found out about the hushing up of child abuse that was taking place. I also applaud your efforts with Silent Lambs, and I will support that movement all the time that it serves to make the problems of child abuse known in an honourable manner.

Please remember though Bill, that you are a newbie ex-JW. Just because you have uncovered this scandal, this does not give you the right to attack, defame or pillory long time anti-JW activists if they choose not to be swept along with your own undoubted eagerness. A liittle less dictating, a little more listening would do much to engender support. The cause itself can only survive so long using battleship tactics, eventually people will no longer be moved by the plight of the victims if the leader of Silent Lambs continues to be bombastic with prospective supporters of its cause."

Englishman.

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

Haven't been around here much lately- Just came by this morning to see if anything "new" or interesting was happening. Just a bunch more Bill Bowen garbage LOL. Lies have been told by his group- about myself and others. Mr Bowen and Silent Lambs has about zero credibility in my book. Just what I always wanted- to see abuse victims turn to a bunch of liars for assistance.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Kelsey get a grip, who are you refering to, that lied? Back up your statement with facts buck-o.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Well ... Kelesy007 .... now .... I'm interested too .....

As a person who basically told Bill he was wrong to start this in the first place and who has stated to him that he should NOT discuss the issue any more ... but .... who is still working with SL in getting the message out ... where are the "apparent" lies?

As a person who has been working his butt off to get a certain TV show rolling and sending stuff to counsel can you please explain where F--k I lied to you, Kelesy007?

hawk

• fjtoth
    fjtoth

Edited by - fjtoth on 21 November 2002 18:26:31

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit