Day 4 Looks to Be Live at Any Moment - Link...and Upcoming Witness List!

by LostGeneration 221 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r

I loved when they went through the article with the model on what turns someone into a pedophile.

Stewart applies every singe point to a the JWs practices:

1. Repressed sexuality; no masturbation or premarital sex.

2. Weak punishments for criminal offences, no reporting unless 2 witnesses. If the authorities are not included the worst punishment is to be thrown out (where they can continue their abuse). And delaying the report to authorities.

3. Men being at the top of the congregation and fathers being at the top of the families where their word is law.

4. Erosion of social networks, no associations with wordy people.

5. Social powerlessness of children.

These are according to the accepted model some of the things that makes up a good environment for child molestation. And will even produce child molesters.

Stewart is freaking awesome!! Who can deny these facts?

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

LostGeneration...thank you 'one whole hell of a lot' for providing the live link to the hearings....it was awesome!

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

Can you give more details about the connections between tricky lawyer arguments about....or write s spevial thread.

..theliterature is openly writing about how handle abuse cased, elder book

But we cannot talk about abuse in the congregation, not warn, bevause th JC is about pastoral secrecy., we cant give info to the public and to police because it is pastoral secrecy

judicial is public,pastoral not? AND effect for victims?

is it a pastoral committee or a judicial committee

Th judicisl system wil

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

One point in the Watchtower favour that JWs no doubt will promote was that they released an Awake article that was informative about child abuse. It was very vague, as it was admitted that other religions had information prior to that regarding internal procedures, but the Awake was early for public information.

The comment was made that it is not really relevant, as the Awake information did not change the fact that Watchtower procedure is badly flawed, but I see JWs jumping on this as a strawman argument.

• username
    username
    Will this be available on YouTube? i live in the UK so this would have screened whilst I was counting sheep...so to speak lol.
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    @stuckinamovement- Isn't weird spelt weird? Either way you get the point.
  • C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r
    Will this be available on YouTube? i live in the UK so this would have screened whilst I was counting sheep...so to speak lol.

Yes my friend, I sacrifice my sleep for yours :P

Soon! ;)

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Day 4 isnt up yet on youtubes below, we UKers are always behind unless we stay up all night and watch it live..LOL

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCZ6rs9OvQLaoydMR6GjsqQ

or

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAvrp6E1AymHbf7yUeuKKXw

Edit to add: thankyou for your work in making it available C0ntr013r and others

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury
    What was with the huge sound drop outs on day 3? I hope they have fixed that whatever that was (external feed)?
  • C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r
    What was with the huge sound drop outs on day 3? I hope they have fixed that whatever that was (external feed)?

It's on purpose, when someone says a confidential name they cut the sound.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit