Day 4 Looks to Be Live at Any Moment - Link...and Upcoming Witness List!

by LostGeneration 221 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Mephis
    Mephis

Haha. WT counsel is asking for a second chance at doing her report.

McClellan. "What we have agreed is that there are problems with the current process."

WT's expert agrees with him.

• stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement
    Holy crap. The society lawyer got a text message from an outside source about 45 minutes prior. He is getting coached by an outside attorney/ party. (I remember thinking who is texting him during a trial? He has an Iphone 6) The RC should ban cell phones during this trial. I theorize that Spinks texted him.
  • Sheila-mate Maiden
    Sheila-mate Maiden
    @OrphanCrow Get more beer. Settle back and let's watch Jehovah question the Catholic expert on the WTS judical policies. This will go down in history.

Who wrote this script

Haha! Spot on! This WT lawyer is a weasel as well, surprise, surpriseā€¦ And is also getting owned by Justice Mclennan.

@LostGeneration - re: your latest Mr. Stewart meme. Nice one!

• Dumplin
    Dumplin
    OrphanCrow more meow? rofl! if you keep saying things like that how am we going to know when you're going senile? lol
  • nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse
    OMG Toole just basically said the handbook was just a suggestion! Oh the lies and the skirting
  • stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement
    Is that Vincent Toole?
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

The mighty men of the WT almost deserve their own acronym.

Western Egomaniacal Insensitive Religious Delusional.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Is that Vincent Toole?

I don't think so. A different name was mentioned, but I can't recall what it was.

• stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement

At sparrow down.

How about western insensitive egomanaical religious delusional or (WIERD) as a better acronym.

• oppostate
    oppostate

The WT lawyer just mumbles and it's so hard to follow him. But the Doctor doesn't seem to have problems understanding his questioning unlike how she was constantly asking for rephrasing and clarifications from Mr. Stewart.

And who keeps coughing so hard that it comes through the mics and you can't even here what's being discussed. Can't the person excuse themselves and get a drink of water or something, man, that is so annoying!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit