Day 4 Looks to Be Live at Any Moment - Link...and Upcoming Witness List!

by LostGeneration 221 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• snare&racket
    snare&racket
    Orphan crow, your posts are bizzare and creepy. This is a serious issue and you are diluting it by being odd.
  • OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Yo, Smiiddy, Do ya think the Harlot is riding on the Beast?

I wish I had a glass of red wine...eh..beer will do.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Yup. Serious as hell. I agree.
  • Mephis
    Mephis
    @snare&racket - problem they have, is that the reason why they're under investigation here in Britain is that just last year their 'new' judicial committee process (under a CO who was operating under the authority of the GB according to the WBTS themselves) pulled in survivors to confront their abuser upon his release from prison for abusing them... It's not going to wash to say that 'things have changed'.
  • snare&racket
  • nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

ah Snare, Crow's brilliance allows her to have a bit of "oddity" as you call it.

I wish i had half her talent.

I think we all agree that Watching this brilliant commission investigation unfold is enormous.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Mephis, I'm in the UK, in fact Wales, where that happened. So I know it well.

I completly agree with you and assumed the same, but I worry that they will only deal with Austalian issues.

To be honest this can't end well for WT in that court room, whether that means anything in reality however, I'm not sure. I can imagine in 3 years time the results and laws made by the RC based on its findings may be causing issues with how the WT conduct judicial committees, but the WT will put it down to persecution and any adjustments will be thanks to the kind, loving new light arrangements from the gov body,

i have to say, the real responsibility is with parents raising children in this dangerous cult. Not one JW parent can deny knowledge of child abuse in the religion and its misuse and high prevalence. The JW's are a business shrouded in the disguise of s charity/religion. They are out there protecting their brand snd business model (doctrines) and as much as I despise them, I don't blame them in the sense of....that's what greedy predatory organisations do ( a scorpion will kill its prey and eat it, it's what they do). But if you knowingly raise your children in a predatory organisation, you need your head examining,

Imagine judge McCellan being given the opportunity to raise his kids in the JW's!? He just wouldn't do it! Yet the average JW knows far more than him about what goes on and simp,y ignores it.

Get out of this cult and get your kids out too!

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

Orphan Crow....You are doing just fine being a bit mental. It's due to trauma from being presented with dissonance. On the one hand you are loving the Royal Commissions approach and on the other you are hating the bullshit from the WT elders and now their f_)_*g lawyers.

You'll be okay.........have another beer and chuck a shrimp on the barbi...

PM on the way with my RC update....

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

I know I am odd. Sorry.

Courtroom procedure and the law fascinates me. It gets my blood flowing and my heart pumping - especially as it applies to the protection of children, I guess that is the "mama" coming out in me.

I have tremendous respect for the Royal Commission and I know finely tuned courtroom presence when I see it. I am so impressed with our Australian friends and I apologize for what I say if it offends anyone. I can't help it...it is just what I know about certain things.

I have had my own share of courtroom experience and this brings back lots of memories for me. I, too, fought legal battles against a psychopath who didn't have my baby's best interests at heart and a legal system that wasn't on my side. And a police system that did not support me. I walked into courtrooms on my own at times - and won. And lost. Years of it. I am so involved in this...you have no idea...please excuse my bluntness and weirdness.

I will try to behave. It is time for this crow to get some sleep.

Mama Crow is tired.

• Mephis
    Mephis

@snare&racket The case I was thinking of was the Manchester one which resulted in the full investigation being launched (I'm currently in Manchester, but grew up in Wales). But, yeah, and no doubt there are other examples - perhaps even from Australia itself. They already used the information from the civil case which was just decided here in today's hearing, so I think they're very aware of what is happening in Britain too.

Guess we'll see what happens longer term. Will be interesting to see just how much of the commission's advice the 'expert' is willing to take-on. She came across at the end as having a genuinely professional head on. Whether she can cut through borgspeak though...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit