My DA was announced

by LB 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

(((((LB))))) You're in my thoughts sweety! It's so weird to think back to when you first joined this board...you're life has changed just a bit since then, huh?

• LB
    LB

Don't be sorry TeeJay as I couldn't be happier.....

SloBoy Shady Cove is a neat little town. You went right by the hall if you did some rafting. Drop in and say hi to the friends while in town?? I live about 15 miles up the hill from there. In the mountains. Let me know next time you're around. I'll spot ya a greasy burger.

Andi life has certainly changed. I remember logging on here with tons of questions about DAing and such about a year ago. You were one of the first to reply to me and you sent me some very sweet e-mails which were helpful. You've helped so many I'm sure you have forgotten about them. But thank you. And you do make a gorgeous bride.

The DAing is going to help me to celebrate Christmas openly this year, and of course my poor spiritual wife (heh heh heh) will be forced to share in my apostacy over the holidays. This will allow her to have communication with my son just in case he gets stupid about my DAing myself. I doubt that will happen.

As a side note I purchased 5000 christmas lights. Yes it won't just be a tree this year. I'm am going to advertise advertise advertise my freedom.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit