My DA was announced

by LB 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Swan
    Swan

Congratulations LB!

• onacruse
    onacruse

Another Oregonian bites the dust!

Congrats, LB...though I think you were a bit of a wuss by not making the elders go through at least 3 jc's to get you!

Craig

• LB
    LB

I did send off that letter a couple of weeks ago. My attorney sent a follow up letter enforcing my threat to sue each individual elder if they give my son any crap about visiting me.

Sabine Jill and I will be visiting you on Maui from May 1st through June 16th, at least. We'll have an apostaluau. We are spending the month of May at the maui diveshop condo in Kihei and then the two weeks in June at the Embassey in Kannapali.

I might attend my young friend Kim's wedding. This is a special young lady. She could have been almost anything she wanted, if she weren't a witness. She's as beautiful as any actress, as athletic as any Williams sister and as smart as anyone I've ever met. But she was raised in this and not allowed to even attend highschool, because the boys would have hunted her down I guess. I've had many frank talks with her over the years and her morals would have been higher than average even if she wasn't on such a short leash. I had hoped she'd meet a decent "worldly" guy and get out of the cult, but that wasn't to be. Still she waited until age 23 which might be a record for an attractive witness girl.

Edited by - LB on 15 November 2002 22:23:41

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

CONGRATS LB

• Mac
    Mac

LB

So there's gonna be a party,Right??????

mac, of the says neoprene instead of rubber class

• LB
    LB

Party for my DAing? Hmmm, not a bad plan. I had one when I got divorced and she wasn't nearly the baggage the society was.

OK, apostafest on Maui next May. First round is on me.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Hey LB, congrats, man. We really should throw a party, though. We can celebrate your DAing and me getting my final divorce papers in the mail today!

All I can say for me is: Free at Last, Free at Last, thank the Washington State Courts I'm Free at Last!!!

Lew W

• LB
    LB

Congrats Lew. A party is in order. We've removed the dead weight, officially.

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious

Gilligan and Tom Selleck! Wow, now there's a team for you!!

• Mum
    Mum

Congratulations, LB!

I envy you. My daughter and I discussed doing just what you did. However, she has a half brother still on the inside, so we want to keep that door open, as he is a pretty sane and normal, decent fellow to have been fed this crap all his life; he has a lovely wife and adorable little son as well. If he ever escapes the 'tower walls, we're gonna let 'em have it.

Welcome to the real world where life is rich with possibilities and FUN!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit