My DA was announced

by LB 41 Replies latest jw friends

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Dude,

If you don't go to Maui, can I go for you?

CZAR

• LB
    LB

czar you may not go instead of me. My tickets are purchased, the rental car is gassed up and my scuba gear is always packed and ready to roll.

But you are welcome to come along. The more the merrier at an apostaluau.

• Solace
    Solace

LB,

You must feel so vindicated, l ike a huge weight has been lifted.

I just cant believe this is still going on in society. I mean, isnt e xcommunication basically a form of discrimination?

I would love to take a stand, like you have.

I have about had it with my judgmental JW family. Im reeeeally tired of them believing they are better than everyone and treating others as though they are as good as dead. I have never been baptized and cant be disfellowshipped but I havent been completely honest with th em about how much I know and where I get my information.

Today I found out my aunt blew off my younger sisters baby shower because my sister isnt married. My aunt told her, she wouldnt condone and support her "behavior & lifestyle" and would not attend the baby shower. I am so pissed. My sister is only 19 and is struggling finacially and emotionally. She is pregnant, has a two year old, and her loser boyfriend is in jail. The last thing she needed was to be treated like this. I am sooooo sick of my hypocritical family, I could puke.

Anyway, Im all rattling away....

Congratulations on your piece of mind LB! I envy you.

Gilligan, I mean Dakota,

Congratulations on your freedom also!

So, are you and the Skipper really, uhhh....

J.K. tehe, Love the new profile pic!

Ive always had a thing for the professor though.

Edited by - heaven on 16 November 2002 2:23:54

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Apostaluau... hee hee

I bet tickets from Pittsburgh cost quite a bit more than they do from your part of the world. You're Down Under, right?

CZAR

• LB
    LB

Yep I have some piece of mind and now I know I won't see another stupid car group on a saturday. That's nice too.

No I'm from Oregon czar. Ticket prices over there have never recovered since the 9-11 deal. So we're traveling to San Francisco and flying out of there for 436 round trip each. Before 9-11 we could fly out of oregon for under 500 round trip each.

One of these days I'll only be able to afford a one way ticket, can't wait.

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Good for you LB!

Freedom feels good, doesn't it!

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

CONGRATS LB just don't go on one of those xjw rampages and start knocking of liquor stores or sompin

Best wishes for you and the fam hope things work out for yas

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

LB,

Just wanted to say congratulations to you.
    Things only get better from here on out!!!
    LOTS to look forward to.

• SloBoy
    SloBoy

Hey LB, just another stitch in your coat of integrity. "Apostalua", I love it. Sounds great, would be great. BTW, on a thread a while ago you mentioned a cong. in Shady Grove. I was through there in August on my motorcyle, stopped at a rafting business on the north end of town. Witnits aside, it seemed like a neat little town.

• teejay
    teejay

Whoa!

Sorry to hear that, LB.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit