My DA was announced

by LB 41 Replies latest jw friends

• LB
    LB

My mole inside just e-mailed me that it was announced from the podium that I've Disassociated myself. Funny thing though. One of the girls that we took to Maui a few years ago just called to invite us to her wedding. Jill let her know about my DAing. She said to come anyway but I won't. Jill can attend for the both of us.

I have no regrets at all and feel very good about this. I burned down a bridge that I crossed a long time ago.

• Robdar
    Robdar

LB

Congratulations, You are free at last.

Robyn

• Prisca
    Prisca

What prompted this announcement? Had any of the elders been talking to you recently?

• alamb
    alamb

Congratulations...........feels good, huh?

• rowdy
    rowdy

thats great i am pondering it now my wife is big time into it

• Cicatrix
    Cicatrix

You can breathe freely now.

Congrats,

Cicatrix

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

LB, Now you can feel a sense of relief. There may be also some anger and sadness mixed in with it. The ease in which they cast us off is truly kind of amazing. Enjoy your freedom to be you.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

What will you do without all those fake, "agape love/ cult hate" relationships in your life?? (Probably interact with real people who will judge you on who you are) ((with any luck))

• JeffT
    JeffT

Welcome to freedom.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Congratulations LB on your exit. Now you are no longer affiliated with the organization known as Jehovah's Witnesses even in name! Let the record show you are formally no longer part of their vile cult! In fact, another benefit is the remaining Jehovah's Witnesses who know you will cower at the mention of your very name!

I am curious though.. what sequence of events took place to lead to this conclusion? You have not talked to the elders... they never met with you... just announce your DA altogether with no meeting or anything?

Perhaps they are thinning the herd of any who are on the fence? I would like clarification on this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit