• ozziepost
    ozziepost

ditto!!!!!

• hamptonite21
    hamptonite21

what is a wiccan?

• Realist
    Realist

4 sunday meetings and 5 meetings for bible study...

that did it for me

• LoneWolf
    LoneWolf

Hi, orangefatcat ---

I wasnt sure that you would catch this here, so I emailed it to you too.

Lone Wolf my brother this is eagle eyez I love what you did and you got the elders out, it must have been quite an story. Have you shared it with the forum and if not will you and if yes what thread is it please...

I just got back to the thread tonight and saw your question. No, that part I haven't shared with the forum yet but was planning to very soon, as it is to be a part of a series of open letters that I plan on sending directly to the Society.

Yup, it was rather interesting, and there was quite a bit of "concern" here for a time about it. I actually did contribute to one or more being removed on three occasions. It took a year or two for them to figure out some sort of payback.

My method was definitely "in your face", as force and intimidation seems to be the only language they understand here. It's a very conservative locale.

There is one letter that I've posted here though. "Spanking A Body Of Elders" is its name. It shook them up big time. Hehehehehe!!! Heres the address:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=27787&site=3

I must explain something though. My purpose was to make them back off, however with the odds so badly stacked against an individual trying to buck this Organization alone, I needed a little leverage. Therefore I used some of their mind games against them. It worked, but it also shakes other people up too. So be forewarned.

LoneWolf

• hamptonite21
  • LeslieV
    LeslieV

Started studying when I was a teenager in 1973, baptized three months later, DA'd in 1996.

Wow 23 wasted years!!! Glad I got out before I died hahah. This thread is fun to read.

Leslie

• neyank
    neyank

1 day is too long.

neyank

• caligirl
    caligirl

Raised a witness from about age 1, baptized in 87 at 14, left for good in 96.

Edited by - caligirl on 15 November 2002 22:0:38

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit