scumrat

BORN 1959

MOM RECEIVED KNOCK ON DOOR 1968

INDOCTRINATED 1968---1979.

BAPTISED 1979

DIS-ASSOCIATED 1999

• Granny Linda
    Granny Linda

Farkel, thanks! I don't think anyone's explained the entire episode as JW quite as wonderfully as you did. Especially that damned Babble' book. Gawd, I hated that shit...anyhow you gave me a chuckle early this morning.

granny

• gilwarrior
    gilwarrior

Born: 1973

First contact: 1981

Mom got dunked: 1982

Dad got dunked: 1984

Sister got dunked: 1991

Me: never!

Left: 2001 (Woo-hoo!)

• maxwell
    maxwell

Born in to it.
    Baptized at 12.
    Df'd at 25. That was this past April.
    Life is much more simple now.

• out4good3
    out4good3

Dunked in 91, coincidentally the same year they got in bed with the UN.

Stopped going to meetings altogether a year later. Couldn't stomach the hipocrisy and refused to shut down common sense and independence.

Edited by - out4good3 on 14 November 2002 9:22:28

• Nordic
    Nordic

0 - 39 years, and then ran away.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Born December 2, 1955

Baptized May 1965

Pioneered 1973-1986

Left June 2002

Nina

• gumby
    gumby

From birth, 1954 until 1995....so 41 years.

Prisca,

"bred a JW - 30 yrs." Thats a long time to be breeding you little animal!

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

38 yrs. out in December 24 1999 and Disfellowshipped on January 13th 2000. and I am 51 yrs old as of November 10th this yrs. Born free, as free as the wind blows.............yabba dabba du........ happy happy,

Isn't the air of freedom wonderful instead of supression under the rules of the Governing Body?

Zev 40 yrs wow.. and again Happy Birthday pal.....

Lone Wolf my brother this is eagle eyez I love what you did and you got the elders out, it must have been quite an story. Have you shared it with the forum and if not will you and if yes what thread is it please...

Love Orangefatcat.

• Alligator Wisdom
    Alligator Wisdom

5 years old (1973) ~ Mom starts studying and I first step into a Kingdom Hall. Then mom gets baptised in 1974. (Gee.....I wonder why? Could it be because 1975 was right around the corner?)

15 thru 19 years old ~ Drifted in and out during the teen years. Came back at 19 years of age.

20 years old (1988) ~ Baptised! I was told to receive the "mark" so I wouldn't die at Armegeddon.

35 years old (TODAY "2002") ~ Trying to do the permenant "submerge" and fade away.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit