More Inspiring Young Awakenings

by freemindfade 51 Replies latest watchtower bible

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused
    Great videos. Wife and I relate to this couple in many ways. Looking forward to more videos.
  • flipper
    flipper
    FREEMINDFADE- Thanks so much for posting these You Tubes . Very well done by these young folks. In my own JW family about 4 out of 8 from the generational age of 26 to about 42 years of age have exited the JW's. I hope it will be a few more in the years ahead. I have a good feeling about the generation coming up behind me in attaining their freedom. It is you tubes like this that some of that age can google and see that they are not alone in bolting for freedom of mind. Good job
  • steve2
    steve2

My God Jehovah! What next?! This is shocking me to my core:

A young married Jehovah's Witness couple raised in the organization who are well-dressed and groomed, happy, well-adjusted, thoughtful, respectful, friendly, conscientious, articulate, logical-minded and intelligent have dared to doubt the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses.

• millie210
    millie210
    LOL Steve you sound exactly like my family...only they mean it for realz!
  • breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Cute couple and I am so happy for them. I think they nailed it as far as getting your significant other to know TTATT. Trust and love is what it's all about.

Remind me very much of a young couple my wife and I are friends with.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit
    I am so happy that young couples are waking up.
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    The part of the last video where the elder tells them that they can't worship Jehovah with out the Faithful and Discreet Slave they go hand in hand. What a perverted joke this cult is.
  • clarity
    clarity

Christian & Katja ....... so great to hear your journey to freedom! I was stuck-in for too many years and missed so much of real life, just wonderful that you understand now what is really going on. In my mind WT is nothing but a Real Estate Development & printing business fronted by a deceptive high control religion! What a plan, free workers, free money, free advertising & delivery, no taxation and never give any of it back ie schools, hospitals, soup kitchens etc.

Congratulations on your fine escape, you both will be a support and true friends to all who know you. I had a bit of difficulty finding your videos........I hope this link will get us there.

https://www.google.ca/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=lXe-VcGxDaqV8QeMsKygDg&gws_rd=ssl#q=christian+katja+videos+leaving+watchtower

clarity

• Half banana
    Half banana

Seconded Clarity, they are too intelligent to remain JWs and good for them that they are still young and have a free non-Jdub life ahead of them.

It comes over strongly that the GB have one criterion that they are the fds...if you don't believe this; you can't be in their secret club.

• cognac
    cognac
    They are an adorable couple! I want their relationship, lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit