Are you in the mood....?

by Beck_Melbourne 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Grunt
    Grunt

Magnificent pictures. I appreciate all of them. In a thread not too long back people posted the veiws from their homes and Just2Laws posted one from the deck of their house in the Florida Panhandle overlooking the gulf that was spectacular also. It makes you appreciate just how beautiful the earth is, and just how many good people are out there enjoying life and absorbing it.

Life is sweet.

Thanks again,
    Grunt

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Ok, had to post my sunset pic. Hope you enjoy it. It is from our back porch.

• LB
    LB

Beautiful pictures. Here's my favorite sort of scenery.

Ken, I know you're a neighbor now

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

WOW, LB, I love those underwater pics.

Now that's you and the misses, right?

• Francois
    Francois

This thread is so cool. And my scanner is broke-ted. But I wanna play too. I'll find something somewhere and post it here if I can of the Georgia coast.

francois

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Frank

Go outside with your digital camera, because I know you've got one *wink* and take a photo of the sun coming up, because I know it must be almost morning there. Otherwise, just a post a pic of you, best scenery in all of Atlanta.

~Beck~

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Wow, great pictures! I didn't know Oregon had any dunes. Or is that because of the drought this year?

Heaven -- Those are fantastic shots; I love the moon, it looks so peaceful.

• Francois
    Francois

Lessee if this works. This is my cabin by a little fresh water lake in southeast Georgia:

• Solace
    Solace

The fall is also beautiful here.

We took this picture a few weeks ago.

The leaves are almost gone now.

Unfortionatly,

After fall comes Winter.

Anyone who lives up here knows what that means. We have alot of lake effect snow and heavy drifting in many areas. The following picture was taken of a house we were renting. This snowstorm had so much blowing and drifting, I was completely trapped inside by morning. See us peeking out the window. "Help!" We actually had to call someone to help dig us out. They snapped this picture when they arrived. We still get alot of snow where we live now, but our house is up higher so we dont get quite as snowed in.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Oh Mercy Heaven...how do you stay warm with all that snow around you?? What happens if you lose the power and you don't have heating or lighting?? That's too scarey for me to contemplate. Your pic made my teeth chatter.

~Beck~

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit