Good sex

by WildHorses 48 Replies latest social humour

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

LOL, Shari, energizer? At least I have two and neither requires batteries

But, I too miss having someone here, but just missing having someone around isn't enough for me to do it again, right away, at least. Like you, if I do it again, she will have to be someone really special. Being a three time loser sure isn't any fun, but better than setting myself up for a fourth and getting screwed over again.

Lew W (of the She Got The Goldmine, I Got Shaft class)

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Poor Lew, looks like you and I have something in common. We both get shafted by the opposite sex.

I think you and I should be best friends. We are kinda kindred spirits. I hope I spelt that correctly.

Good night

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Shari, we are friends and we do have a lot in common. The only thing I hate more than my being screwed over is seeing a sweet person like you getting screwed over. I have to agree with whoever it was that said the guys back there are real dumb to be letting you get away and not treat like you deserve. But, time wounds all heels, that's for sure.

From what I've heard, you've done real well for a single Mom. Be proud of that.

Hope you sleep well

Lew W

• gumby
    gumby

Lilacs,

I will not allow myself to get close enough to get hurt again.

How are you going to find your "Prince" this way? We all have to take some chances in life. That's like saying "Im not going to look for another job cuz I don't want to get fired again". I do see where you are coming from and I think I know what you mean. People do not usually give it enough time to know the person...why?....because their HORNDOGS( just kidding)

You sound like a sweetie and intelligent too. I think you and Lew should hook up, kiss each other, and see if there is some fire. I can Marry the two of you because I am a MINISTER. I am a disfellowshipped Apostate minister but who gives a shit.....I give a good talk and I always bring the good booze.

Love Gumby

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well I guess that answers my questions...... Why my muscles are sagging- why my body is in poor shape,my skin is very wrinkled, & I am depressed!!!!!After my hubby died 18 yrs ago.I now know why!!!!! Thanks for enlightning me..

( only kidding-I,m not depressed just deprived)lol

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

We both get shafted by the opposite sex

Regarding sex: Getting the shaft can be a VERY good thing. Yes indeedy!

Andee

• rocky220
    rocky220

dont get me started!......and Mr.Dakota Red, I seem to remember a certain photo where you had a large cactus with a very interesting shape between your legs, I'm still smiling..........rocky220

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Rocky, that photo was not of me but was an old Army buddy of mine. There are no cacti that large near where I live.

BG, getting the shaft might be good for a female, but it doesn't do much for us males

• Mr Facts
    Mr Facts

bump

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit