Good sex

by WildHorses 48 Replies latest social humour

• Solace
    Solace

Lilacs,

Interesting thread. Passing it along to my sister.

LB,

Hmmm.. Am I missing something here?

Edited by - heaven on 27 October 2002 1:6:19

• Mackin
    Mackin

Lilacs,

Anytime you need some help with your exersise/mental health regime, give me a call.

Mackin (who nees some help with his own excersise/mental health regime).

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Mackin. I see you are fancying yourself as a STUD.

As for Lilacs, I have long said that all those single guys over there are NUTS for not snapping her up. She runs her own business, and is damn good looking and easy to get along with. Sheesh! What more do they want??

Edited by - refiners fire on 27 October 2002 2:39:30

• Mackin
    Mackin

Refiners:

I don't know about a stud. LOL But I agee that Lilacs is a babe. Pity that all the XJW honeys are in a different country to me.

Mackin (of the stuck in the South Paciic backwater class)

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Well, certain Aussie apostates are trying to lure Lilacs and Plum into coming out here. What a double that would be. You would be spoilt for choice then brother and wouldnt be able to decide where to direct your energy.

Oh, by the way, before, I meant to say you ARE a stud. Apologies for my sloppy typing.

• Mackin
    Mackin
    Oh, by the way, before, I meant to say you ARE a stud

ROFLOL @ Refiners

Mate, I didn't think your glasses were that thick. Do you have cataracts as well?

Mackin

• Prisca
    Prisca
    Pity that all the XJW honeys are in a different country to me.

Welcome to life in the Southern Hemisphere, Mackin. The same goes for all the studs on this board (with the exception of Refiners, Stud Extrordinaire)

• Mackin
    Mackin

It's true Prisca,

Don't you wish we could lure more Australasian XJW's out of the woodwork?

Mackin.

• wednesday
    wednesday

My doc is 65 and so is his wife. he says they have sex(and good sweaty sex) on a regualr basis.He says it keeps him young-and i must agreee-he appears at least 10 yrs younger than his age and is very happy . i am trying to follow his example :)

• hippikon
    hippikon

4. Sex is one of the safest sports you can take up. It stretches and tones up just about every muscle in the body. It's more enjoyable than swimming 20 laps, and you don't need special sneakers!

So when is it going to be an Olympic sport?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit